Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Thanatos just bought yummy stuff! (New Piccys) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Creepy crawly candy?
  Yes
  No
  ......... Oh god!! *pukes*
  PW
View Results

Spank My Joystick

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:26 pm
NeonKitty
Spank My Joystick
NeonKitty
Spank My Joystick
Ewwwww bugs!

Damn you guys are nasty!!!! scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes
D: what is it today? post the first 5 emotes get the next 29734987234987 free? *puts a bug up your nose*
You get gold from posting emotions??!?! eek eek eek eek eek
D: no... its the more you post the more gold you get... but post to much and they nail you for botting...
Are you sure?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:51 pm
Spank My Joystick
NeonKitty
Spank My Joystick
NeonKitty
Spank My Joystick
Ewwwww bugs!

Damn you guys are nasty!!!! scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes
D: what is it today? post the first 5 emotes get the next 29734987234987 free? *puts a bug up your nose*
D: no... its the more you post the more gold you get... but post to much and they nail you for botting...
Are you sure?
3nodding positive  

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:57 pm
I tried chocolate ants when i was little, i think they were honey ants? And their abdomens are filled with honey, so they dip them in chocolate and u just eat their a**? Yeah. I dont know if i would eat them now though xd funny how fearless you are as a kid. My mum has eaten reindeer as well, when she was in Norway. Apparently its pretty good.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:10 pm
NeonKitty
Spank My Joystick
NeonKitty
Spank My Joystick
NeonKitty
Spank My Joystick
Ewwwww bugs!

Are you sure?
3nodding positive

Lol. Some of us would know. xd  

Dana Pixie Stix

Thanatos Phoenix

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:23 pm
Iconised Ghost
I tried chocolate ants when i was little, i think they were honey ants? And their abdomens are filled with honey, so they dip them in chocolate and u just eat their a**? Yeah. I dont know if i would eat them now though xd funny how fearless you are as a kid. My mum has eaten reindeer as well, when she was in Norway. Apparently its pretty good.
Yes it´s good, I have had it many times 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:07 pm
I only eat bugs if there is nothing else to eat. I've got too much dove, deer, elk meat at the moment. All killed by yours truely.  

angel_half82
Crew

Teh Banz

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:31 pm
angel_half82
I only eat bugs if there is nothing else to eat. I've got too much dove, deer, elk meat at the moment. All killed by yours truely.
You pwn.
xd

If I were to eat what I kill.....I'd be eating what Than is right now. Excluding scorpians. xD  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:52 pm
Thanatos Phoenix
Iconised Ghost
Yes it´s good, I have had it many times 3nodding

originally she didnt know what it was because she couldnt figure out the word for reindeer. Later she figured it out and was abit like eek  

Iconised Ghost

Ketake 2.0

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 12:00 am
Teh Dana
NeonKitty
Spank My Joystick
NeonKitty
Spank My Joystick
Are you sure?
3nodding positive

Lol. Some of us would know. xd
...yes >.<  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:52 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

The ant lolipop is very good xd  

Thanatos Phoenix

Pirate-Wolfe

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:18 am
I've actually eaten deep fried Witjutie grubs at a fancy outback styled restaurant. If it wasn't for all the spices and stuff they put of it, man it would have tasted like a donkeys bum I must tell you. I also had some kangaroo meat there too, it tastes like lamb. ;D  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:08 am
yay!!! candy bugs!!!! but is chocolate and buggy meat a good idea? does it taste good? hmm..... strange craving moment....  

The Amethyst Riddle

Dapper Conversationalist

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas