Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Gaia Storyline & Community Discussion
what? no kiddy grade item?!?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

new cinema anime = new item!
  yay!
  nay!
View Results

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:52 pm
wtf? how pimp would it be to have a lipstick that becomes a whip???

you know y'all want one!

why do they never put out cool anime items whenever they put out a new anime in the cinemas? why only tsubasa??

i wouldn't even mind it if it wasn't a free item, but instead a new store item available only while the anime was playing in cinemas...

crying

thoughts? questions? bitchy rants?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:06 pm
User ImageA sigh came out and that emotion that was transparent and glittering

Haha I got so excited when I saw that it was Kiddy Grade, but then sad when there wasn't a item xd

was inlaid in my chest like a jewel and in the magic of the space-timeUser Image

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:48 pm
i dont even know what kiddy grade is xp  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:17 am
Iconised Ghost
i dont even know what kiddy grade is xp

its a really cool anime. i'd explain further than that, but its really complicated and stuff. sweatdrop  

WastelandMama
Crew

Thanatos Phoenix

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:43 am
Kiddy Grade is about:
Quote:
In the distant future, humans have rapidly spread across the galaxy, creating thousands of independent planetary states. However, as humans begin to dominate solar systems, the scale of the skirmishes between planets escalates.

The Intergalactic Planetary Federation (IPF) was established to maintain peace and stability, to promote economic prosperity and to head off the threat of large-scale war. An era of peace prevails, but as each solar system begins to prosper, so do economic markets, which become the new battlegrounds. The IPF then establishes a new organization called the Galactic Organization of Trade and Tariffs (GOTT) to oversee fair trade among the aggressively competing planetary states. Enter our two heroines, GOTT receptionists Eclair and Lumiere - but you soon find out that receptionist is just their cover, because they`re really secret agents of Encounter of Shadow-work (ES), working on important economic dispute resolutions assigned by their boss Eclipse.

Flying a hi-speed space cruiser, together with Donnershlag, their guardian robot, Éclair and Lumiere solve problems between planets and organizations. Although their exploits are always thrilling, traps lurk in unexpected places, waiting to ensnare the unwary.

Our heroines have special abilities. Éclair is a beautiful battle titan and Lumiere has sophisticated computer-like information processing abilities. Working as secret agents of the Galactic Organization of Trade and Tariffs (GOTT), the two work to resolve disputes planets and organizations, sometimes brilliantly and other times disasterously. With international spy-like action and meticulously planned SF setups, this is a true SF action story! This is the first work by director Keiji Gotoh, the character designer for Nadesico the Mission and Gatekeepers.

It´s been ages since I saw Kiddy Grade, it was pretty good 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:55 am
Lipstick that turns into a whip??

Hell yeah! I want mine in deep violet. cool

Dana Pixie Stix

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:21 pm
Teh Dana
Lipstick that turns into a whip??

Hell yeah! I want mine in deep violet. cool

yeah, one of the characters has a tube of lipstick and she draws a line with it and then uses her powers to like, animate that line so it can be used as a whip, or a random rope to tie up bad people.

its uber-badass! heart

i actually have kiddy grade on dvd already, and its awesome!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:41 pm
that sounds really cool. i'd watch it if it would even load on my computer. my internet connection is so slow that i spent half an hour waiting for that naruto: rise of a ninja teaser to load. but kiddie grade sounds cool.  

The Amethyst Riddle

Dapper Conversationalist

Sakura-Kyoukan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:25 pm
XD ahh young love for anime! This is truly the spice of life  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 11:01 pm
Sakura-Kyoukan
XD ahh young love for anime! This is truly the spice of life

shoooooooooooooooo!

I was watching Space Battleship Yamato before you were born!  

angel_half82
Crew

Gaia Storyline & Community Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces