Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Damn college illness's

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

squee ill
  O= oh noes
  Meh you will get over it
View Results

HACK-Jane

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:35 pm
well i woke up this morning with a stinking cold, which now has turned into a fever, blocked nose, cough and stomach and head ache 8D yay fun. well talking to my college friends on msn and guess what they all have it aswell confused probably where we all cuddle and hug etc we all gave it to each other xD  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 2:01 pm
User ImageA sigh came out and that emotion that was transparent and glittering

Icky that sucks.. my mum and nephew are sick so I've been playing cards/doing puzzles all day with them mad d

was inlaid in my chest like a jewel and in the magic of the space-timeUser Image

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

HACK-Jane

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 2:11 pm
aww... well the card game i just said in the bar dont do the punishment if your nephew is young, you dont want to hurt him  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 2:29 pm
User Image

Gift Ninja Tai

Teh Banz

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 2:30 pm
squee_moon
well i woke up this morning with a stinking cold, which now has turned into a fever, blocked nose, cough and stomach and head ache 8D yay fun. well talking to my college friends on msn and guess what they all have it aswell confused probably where we all cuddle and hug etc we all gave it to each other xD
YOU NEED HUG NOW! *hug* heart heart  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:02 pm
ZOMG WHO GOT THE GIFT!?  

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Teh Banz

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:13 pm
[ S o u l ]
ZOMG WHO GOT THE GIFT!?
Most likely the ill one. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:23 pm
Hope you get better *uses psychic powers to heal Squee* oh wait....great now my nose is bleeding....Hopes you get better!  

wolfpriest101

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:32 pm
I try not to touch college people. They are generally full of germs.

CRUISE CONTROL:

NOT ALL COLLEGE PEOPLE JUST SOME!!
scream  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 11:21 am
I tried to limit all contact with people and things people touch, as much as I could, when I was in college. No joke - anytime I touched a door handle or a banister on a stairwell, I got sick gonk

(and, any time I did get sick, I'd go to class, especially if it was a teacher I didn't like. And I'd sneeze on anything I had to hand in - thus infecting the teacher and anyone who sat in front of me. What can I say? Misery loves company xD)  

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350

Lily the Pink

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:47 pm
Sheer_Immortal
I tried to limit all contact with people and things people touch, as much as I could, when I was in college. No joke - anytime I touched a door handle or a banister on a stairwell, I got sick gonk

(and, any time I did get sick, I'd go to class, especially if it was a teacher I didn't like. And I'd sneeze on anything I had to hand in - thus infecting the teacher and anyone who sat in front of me. What can I say? Misery loves company xD)

Oh, you're evil.

I haven't gotten sick yet. *knock on wood* I just want to get through my midterms. I have a blasted psychology midterm on my friggin' birthday! scream  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 9:48 am
Lily the Pink
Sheer_Immortal

Oh, you're evil.

I haven't gotten sick yet. *knock on wood* I just want to get through my midterms. I have a blasted psychology midterm on my friggin' birthday! scream
rofl I'm not evil, just...misunderstood? Misanthropic? Something like that ;D Besides, if it was a small class and I got half of them sick, we'd usually get a day off, which everyone loves, right? So really, I was doing my classmates a favor cool xD

I think karma's hitting me, though, because I seem to be coming down with a cold in the last few days. 0.o  

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350

HACK-Jane

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 10:15 am
Heh thanks guys and its going away now xD and i didnt get ninjaed must of been chia  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:48 pm
lol that does indeed suck love but the good thing out of all this is indeed that now all your friends have it, it means when you go back it will not circulate and hit you again, i hated it when it did that  

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 2:45 pm
wish you to heal soon stare  
General Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items