Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply JAPANAMANIA (Anime, JTV, Jpop/rock, Manga.)
Akatsuki Robes; Prove Your Loyalty!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would You Do What I Did?
  Hell No!
  Yes, Im Proud To Be A Narutard
View Results

wolfpriest101

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 7:51 pm
Yes I'm a Narutard, and proud of it so just a few days ago me and my buddies dressed up in Akatsuki Robes and wore them around school all day, I had Itachi Uchiha's headband (The one with the leaf village symbol with a line through it) and my best bro James was Kisame Hoshigaki he even made a mist head band with a line through it!

The event that followed was priceless we got in the school paper and i might be able to find a picture and post it, but anyways thats how I got the nick name Mini Itachi!

You might want to try this and prove your love of Naruto!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:04 am
lol i remember doing that...the purple finger paint was a little to much tho..  

Oujou Kage

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:14 am
LOL

Well uh i do not go to school and i dunno i may do some cosplay when i move with my fiancee, but being a mother we kinda do not spend money on those sort of thing's. i may make a outfit but i dunno what of from naruto. it would just really be for fun though, more than likely id do something from ff lol. ^_^

post the picture would be good to see  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:44 am
Most Deffintly i would go to school in a naruto outfit or bleach lol just to be a anime nerd lol wut am i talking about i were my Sandvillage headband on my belt everyday  

Akit0_Agit0

JAPANAMANIA (Anime, JTV, Jpop/rock, Manga.)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games