Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
cool dreams

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

have you had a good dream recently?
  yes
  nope
View Results

Galechans

Shirtless Receiver

13,400 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:50 pm
i wanted to make this topic so bad! share your dreams that you've had a long time ago or just recently. it doesn't matter though, i just thought this kind of topic would be fun. (is it me, or am i the only one who makes the little game topics?)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:07 pm
I recently had a dream involving Naruto characters, the creek, tree climbing, and a jealous Ryo Kobayashi.

*goes into doctor's office*
So, diagnosed my dream yet?  

Midori Hayashi
Crew

Bikki Kobayashi IV

0 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:09 pm
I had a dream about being a defence layer after watching a whole lot of Phoenix Wright parodies  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:27 pm
also, if you can remember the dream, you can make a story of it.  

Galechans

Shirtless Receiver

13,400 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

xxKiria-Kunxx

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:32 pm
I had a dream... in involved ninjas.... and po-.... nvm....  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 5:21 pm
i had a dream about me and...nvm  

The_Templar_Knight

Teh Banz

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:57 pm
I had a dream that I was dreaming, bu when I woke up I wasnt......xD  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:26 am
usually, i have messed up dreams. but here's one:

i had a dream that i was at a high tech dome-shaped mall, and when i went inside, it had everything! a inside pool, loads of resurants, some other stores....BUT, it had a secret...it was controlled by a super-satellite in space.
and if someone went up there and went to the weapon options, they could activate the dome's most destructive weapons. and thats what two demons did. they went up there and the dome went haywire! lasers were everywhere! killing loads of people, wrecking up the landscape, and some other stuff. so i went up there, took control, and turned off the weapon system. there was some other stuff that happened, but i dont wanna explain it right now.

and that was my dream. mrgreen  

Galechans

Shirtless Receiver

13,400 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:28 pm
i had goddamn nightmare yesterday which messed up my mood today

i was at home on my pc while suddenly a green thing started climbing my hand ,so i cached it,when i caught it ,my hands started paining me ,and that thing shaped like a lizard with green plants on it slipped out of my hand,then my father tried to catch it but it was fast like a light speed. we went out to look for her but we found a big thing like a worm with sharp teeth and very big ugly eyes ,as soon as i moved it started howling and screaming like she can see me only when i move and where a part i don't remember exactly,me and my friends killed it,after that we saw again the green lizard and when i tried to catch it ,I WOKE UP!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:25 pm
one thing about dreams that i hate is that when its gettin good, ya wake up  

Galechans

Shirtless Receiver

13,400 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

FangzV

Toothsome Voter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:28 pm
I can't remember my dreams.
I just see black.
And the ones I do see, I can't remember that well.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:05 pm
i have lots of crazy dreams. when i tell my friends they give me funny looks. like here's one i had when i was something like five:

i was sitting in a weird room that looked like it was all metal and it was kind of dark, and there was a hot dog bar except the only thing in it was relish. so i was sitting there eating hot dogs with a bunch of people who must have been my friends when out of nowhere an accordion pops up, and it looked like it was off of sesame street, with the eyes that just sit on top of the head and stuff. and somehow it kidnapped me, and i got thrown in a jail cell. and in other jail cells were all these characters that were from a picture bible that i had. i thought that i was stuck in the cell, but then i turned around and there ws a chainsaw in the back of the cell. so i took the chainsaw and i cut a little hole in the bars of the cell, then i went around and freed all of the bible people. then suddenly i was in my room, and i was cleaning it up with my mom, and there was a weird pink light everywhere. i put this little pink bear on a bookshelf, then i turned around, and on the threshhold of my door was this little pink bubble thing. i reached down to squash it with my hand, but it opened its mouth really wide, so i stepped on it.

then i woke up, and i was terrified and i ran into my parents' room crying. but it was morning, so.... it was all right.  

The Amethyst Riddle

Dapper Conversationalist

General Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces