Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Wild Fantasy- Closed! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Polls
  Are Required
View Results

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:00 pm
Ayu whimpers, then turns half her body into ice. she kneels down, and ice surrounds her to protect her. "If we are going to fight Ryu....then I need to protect myself...." she whispers  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:33 pm
She smiled at Ayu."Good job."She whispered.  

Summer Black Rose

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:36 am
Ayu nods, then puts a line of fire behind the ice, enough where it doesnt burn down where they are now. "thank....you.." she whispers  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:42 pm
name: Axle Okiea (when i find out how to spell it i'll tell you)
race: guardian spirit
Appereance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
the wolf form is ...
srry can' get the it so a chibi one is in the corner of the other one
bio: the picture says it
magical abillties: jumps really high ,blends in to humans, rage release, can live off of the moonlight for months  

wolf axle

Shpuppy

Shy Puppy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:43 pm
Name: Raquette Nuit
Race: Bat-Hybrid (I hope that counts ^-^)

Appearance: Skinny frame and extended arms with bat wings that attach to her wrists and her waist. Her finger tips are pointed at the ends and are hard like claw things, aswell as her toes. Giant hollow bat ears stick out of her head. She has long brown hair and her eyes are glazed over but still usable.

Bio (optional): In her human life, she was a night-time partier and was very irresponsible. She ran away from home with some friends to go hiking in the woods but became lost when she seperated from them for a short time.

Magical Abilities to survive (max 15): Night Vision, able to fly, sonar (which she uses so she can see further away because her eyes don't see very far), has the ability to command all bats and insects, can spit poisonous goo at you, has lethal claws and teeth, and can shriek so loud that she can stun you and maybe even deafen you depending on the severity of it.

Other: Is very mischivious...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:56 pm
"Oh my GOD!!!" Raquette shrieked as she gazed at her newly formed arms, wings, finger tips, toes, and new body in general. "this is AMAZING!!! Thank you so much, weird creature thing!" she said to the centaur.

Testing her new body out, Raquette began taking baby steps tentivley, using her long arms to balance her self. Then she thought screw it, and started walking on all fours. She found this easier because her arms were so long.

After adjusting to walking like a four legged animal, Raquette began to flap her giant veiny wings. She got about three feet in the air before panicking and falling back down to the forest floor again. After a few tries, Requette finally got a tad but better at her new flying ability and shrieked with joy.

"Gah! Woah!" she shrieked once more (for some reason, she couldn't help but shrieking, it was a new imbedded intsinct). When shrieking she could see miles further than she could before, only it was the outlines of objects she saw at a distance. "I have sonar!!!" she yipped excitedly.

Flying a bit higher than she started off at earlier, she was able to look around her. I wonder if I can find my friends... she though. Then she gave out a loud squeal on purpose to see the outlines of objects, and sure enough, she saw the outlines of tiny humans a long ways away. "Well, I don't need them anyways, I'm so much cooler!" she snickered.

Then she flew back down to see if she could find any other strange people/animals like herself. "Anyone else their?" she called in her new annoyingly, high-pitched voice.  

Shpuppy

Shy Puppy

Summer Black Rose

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:40 pm
(This is going no where.I'm skipping my person ahead.)

Akuma was setting at the edge of a large pond when her sensitive hearing picked up a high-pitched screech.She raised an eye brow,thinking to herself.Another creature?I don't know how far away that screech was comming from exactly,but it sounded pretty intense.I better keep hold of my ear plugs.She cast her mind to reach across the large expance of land and forest,thinking calmly and hard so the creature would be able to pick her signal up.The creature that made the high pitch screech,what type of creature are you?You must be new to this world,so I will ask you a couple of simple questions.First,what is your name?I am Akuma.Second,are you good or evil?I will not harm you either way unless nessasary.I am a teleconesis,that is how you are hearing me.I will pick up your respone easily,so answer when you are ready.She softened her concentration and stared at the ponds surface.
She had transformed a day ago into.User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:54 am
((It says the post is closed so I guess I can't reply? o.o"?))  

Shpuppy

Shy Puppy

*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas