Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
mis ^_^ booyah DING DONG

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DING DONG
  weee weee
View Results

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:56 pm
Little heads up i will be kinda MIS for two weeks i will still be popping in to post and such when i have the time which should be once a day but ill probably just do a forum sweep then and post once let you know i am still alive. I could be gone for up to a month it depends how i get on with everything at the moment.

I decided last week i was bored of being stuck at home and having kaitlyn stuck in the house as well because of those damn stairs, i was also sick of seeing noone because all my friends and family are in cornwall and no where near me down here, those i do know oh what two people... one has just gone on holiday for 6 months and the other one i see a lot but there working and is not fair them always coming to see me. i am one not to ask for company or help it is a bad trait lol. Plus i wanted to be independant and have something i was doing for just me and if it brought me more socially out i would be more happier in myself and my home life, mike agreed and it will do the world of good for kait to get out for 3 to 4 hours a week.

I have taken up being a avon lady representative, oh yes that ding ding avon calling is now me wink i started today and put my books out earlier i am quite pleased and excited because i know the ropes already and have spoken to all my new customers and introduced myself and even 7 of them have started calling me by my name and have said "next time come in for a coffee" i guess they were right when they said i had good people skills and a way to approach people the rep made me laugh because she said you will do well because i have a certain tone of voice and am really approachable. i guess that must be true concidering i gave a book to the shop below us which is a cafe and within a hour they had given me and mike a £51 order in one go that is half what the avon thought id do on my round lol. plus i have a extra 25 houses and 15 extra customers on that as friends and family want to order from the book and the care homes i hit as well so i am doing really well for just starting today. ^_^

but with the house, cleaning, packing, doing this, aiding mike, shopping and omg so much more i am a very busy lady BUT i am going to be finding the time to get my behind on here to do a forum sweep and some posting just if i go missing for a couple of days you know why indeed.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:54 pm
omg i love avon xD i get like everything from there >.< and hope its not to stressful doing everything like that  

HACK-Jane

X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 2:28 pm
my mom worked in it before as a manager stare .  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:33 pm
Sounds like a lot of fun ^^ You will be happy getting out and doing something haha. It is a good change I think ^^ Congrats biggrin  

churrlo

-IllIcIcIty-

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:13 pm
My mom buys from Avon monthly! hav fun being a representative!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:33 am
Thanks i am a bit tired at the moment because i am up at 7am with kaitlyn she never sleeps, then i do housework and other things like shopping, bills and such. Then i go out at 6pm two hours before mike has work and do my round which tires me out and then when i get in i deal with kaitlyn all night til 12pm and then i finally fall asleep at 2am.

my routine at the moment is so tiring every single day of this week i am putting out books, collecting them, putting them out again and i walk for like a hour and a half and am shattered plus when i get home i cannot rest because mike is rushing to work and i have kaitlyn and the stream of guests who comes round as well as remaining housework and packing

so at the moment i have little time although i have had to drop everything today lol

but seriously my days are really planned by the half a hour. like today for instance i am rushing around her and tugf til 4pm. i am then when mike gets in running for a shower and putting dinner on, doing the washing up, making up 3 bottles for the fridge. Then i am getting my stuff ready and rushing off to do avon, then when i get home, mike goes work and i bath kait, feed her and then try to settle her down for the night then i have ten ton of ironing. Phew

busy busy having a child.

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

General Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas