Reply "TDX" Tails Doll X - Video-Gaming Subforum
Resident Evil 4. Grrr. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mr Grimm 404

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:57 pm
GRAB THE SHOTGUN, YOU DON'T NEED TO LOAD IT WE DID THAT s**t FOR YOU, SHOOT HIM IN THE HEAD, HE KILLED YOUR PARENTS, HIS AXE IS ON FIRE, SHOOT HIM IN THE HEAD!

Tip for beginning: Once you grab the shotgun just jump out and use a incendiary grenade behind the house to stun Dr. Salvador (chainsaw man.) Then run to the house infront of the one you got the shotgun and go into the back room, it's got extra shotgun ammo and one door thus it's a bottle capping room where you can mainly just shoot at them as they squeeze their way in.

Later on tip: While fighting a large group of villagers who's parasites are out and are almost out of ammo use a flash grenade as it kills them instantly and when you find the iron maiden (spiky heavy breather monster) do not shoot it's legs as it is mega fast when it crawls.  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 3:34 pm
Ah the good Ol' Resi 4....

If you still need help, for beginners who don't want to fight Salvador or a lot of Gadano's when entering the village head for the watch tower, keep climbing the ladder, but be sure to jump down because if you don't you'll be blown up. Repeat the ladder climb and jumping down for around five minutes, the bell will ring and you can pick up all treasure/weapons etc then, however you won't get the bonus' for killing the enemies.

It's always good in any Resident Evil game to have the volume high, you can generally hear voices, moans, revs (if chainsaws are near by), buzzing and music to signle some kind of attack.

In some cases, first time playing, I would say avoid killing big groups if you have no pripor knowledge of the Resident Evil games. The first trip to the village can be dangerous if you don't watch where you are going because you could get trapped or pinned in a tight spot. Another good tip for conserving ammo is to try and shoot the people in the leg (not Chainsaw weilders, bosses or creatures but the men and women) because nine times out of ten they will drop to the floor which allows you to run up and use a surplex etc on them, generally killing them and so on.

When you complete the game do not replay it straight away! Complete seperate ways, this will unlock if I remember rightly because it's been a long time the speical costume 2 which makes Ashely invinceable. This will allow you to not care one bit what happens to her and not get destracted by her constant screams for help. She's too heavy to carry and you can try and use a rocket launcher on her and she still lives. I would then advice you to replay the main game in easy mode keeping all weapons etc you had at the end of the game. Do this several times to get used to it then you can try the other diffculites....

I'm currently on my second round of Pro but it's hard, I still haven't finished mercs but I will! Hope this helps.

~Immortal Crow~

Crimson Zombie

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 6:40 pm
I'm an RE freak and RE4 happens to be my fav! LOL anyways, advice well I've beaten this game nearly 10 times...(yes i replay it that much rolleyes ) and DONT PLAY ON PRO lol...it's hard but fun. Also upgrade ur guns, be extremely wise on ur ammo reserves because bosses come often, and...RUN! HIZZAH 4laugh  
"TDX" Tails Doll X - Video-Gaming Subforum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff