Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Comments, Thoughts and Opinions
organization XIII going to disneyland/disneyworld?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you think this topic is stupid?
  yes
  no
  i dont really care, i'm answering for the gold
View Results

SomniumAddiction

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:50 pm
it was just a random thought that occured to me: what if organization XIII went to disneyland? mrgreen many of you might think it's stupid, but it seemed so funny to me at the time. xd just post whatever mayhem you think organization XIII would bring if they ever went there. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:45 am
Actually, I've seen fanarts and fanfictions that involve the Organization XIII going to Disneyland/Disneyworld. So, it's most likely a common than stupid.

Truth be told, I don't know what mayhem would the Organization XIII will bring except some few. Axel and Demyx would want to have fun and ride all the amusement rides, dragging Roxas with them. Luxord would try to run away from the amusement police because gambling is not allowed. Larxene would like to cause mayhem to the children and maybe damage the amusement rides. And Saix would go berserk if he took the ride of "It's a Small World".  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

mr-aryan-coconut

5,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:05 pm
if disney land has a water slide i would ride till it brokes  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:58 am
demyxtheyoung
if disney land has a water slide i would ride till it brokes

stare I guess you didn't hear the term "Mountain Splash" since it's the only amusement ride that has a water slide.

Furthermore, she was talking about what would happen if the Organization XIII found Disneyland/Disneyworld.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

AznSpadez

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 7:52 pm
This is my theory, if the Organization XII crew was at a Disney land/ world, they would be soo evil they might kill every one... that's my theory  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:51 pm
Well, Axel, Roxas, and Demyx might have fun riding the rides and stuff...but the rest of the Org would probably burn the place to the ground. XD

From the title of this topic, I thought you meant what if disney made a KH section of the park. Haha, I'd live there. For real.  

Reyuna

marly_luver

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:32 pm
Reyuna
Well, Axel, Roxas, and Demyx might have fun riding the rides and stuff...but the rest of the Org would probably burn the place to the ground. XD

From the title of this topic, I thought you meant what if disney made a KH section of the park. Haha, I'd live there. For real.

i would too. xd they should make a battle simuateor as a ride  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:04 pm
Well, they do have some KH actiion figures in the Japan area of Epcot. Just Ax, Rox, Sora, and Kairi though. Sucks, I wanted a Saix no matter how expensive! gonk  

The Original J_O

Lightane

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:15 pm
well i've seen on youtube and deviantart that some people actually dress up as character from Kingdom Hearts and go to Disney Land or Disney World  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:57 pm
Lightane
well i've seen on youtube and deviantart that some people actually dress up as character from Kingdom Hearts and go to Disney Land or Disney World

my friend cosplayed roxas when she went to disney world one time i want to soooo bad but i haveb't had the chance to go to disneyworld since i was like 7 crying  

strifechick

Comments, Thoughts and Opinions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff