Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
if you had a wish Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poll
  add
  add moar
  subtract?
View Results

Artanus

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 4:49 pm
A magical fairy that was fully capable of every physical and mental normalcy, that will grant my every wish, whenever I want, without question, and would be endlessly loyal, calm, and smart. It would be at my side at any time I say "Come here fairy!" The fairy would also be a perfect friend for me, and not annoying. Nothing can stop, capture, injure or in any way cause negative effects toward the fairy except me. If my fairy ever leaves any wish it granted will stay that way.

biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 6:55 pm
uh me and Oujou both wish we could be the rulers of the world as the Akatsuki Organization....it would be cool...  

wolfpriest101

Lee Jin Xing

Ruthless Hunter

9,325 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 10:18 am
Total wealth, Total world domination, Total power, Total agent of providence. Mwahahahaha! Also the power to defy the metalaws of physics and reality! Mwahahahahaha!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:00 pm
I'd wish for an unlimited amount of wishes then I'll wish for what ever I want  

DeathLord13

Hoshimirumi

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 5:03 pm
I'd wish for an item that would grant me anything I wish.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 11:19 pm
Lol. Same as the others, I'd pull the unlimited wish card. (rule free, no tricks.) (happyness....wealth....love......and many other things.)  

--DemonAce Tyrus--

Dboy991

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:11 am
i wish something exiting would happen !
something thet require's sword and magic !
like a fantasy game !
just for real ...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:34 pm
i wish i was cupid, and everyone else had their own powers too.

yeh sucky i know. but my other one sucked more  

Vaimo-ja-Ruotsi

FangzV

Toothsome Voter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:42 pm
I have a new wish.
Being able to live my life happily and care-free unlike how I do live.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:10 pm
FangzV
I have a new wish.
Being able to live my life happily and care-free unlike how I do live.

I'd wish for the exact opposite. My life is much too easy as is. I'd wish to live a threatening and stressful life. It'd be much more entertaining.  

Awiergan Resurrection

Mels_Mels

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:30 pm
My wish would be for my boyfriend and I to have nice, well-paying careers we love so that we could have the wedding and family we both dream of. I know it may seem odd but we have goals but there are so many obsticles keeping us back.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:19 pm
my wish would be to get a million dollars in current new, 2007, U.S. dollars!!!  

iskatr4ever

iskatr4ever

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:25 pm
and to help with your wish (if this is really true cuz to me it seems impossible) u could word everything exactly so that the person can't change everything and if u did ask for a sandwich then say it like, "i want a sandwich with fresh, lightly toasted bread, fresh lettuce without bugs or anything wrong with it, tomatoes that are perfectly sliced and with no bugs or anything wrong with that, and fresh ham that is cooked perfectly to be put in the sandwicj between the tomatos and lettuce." or stuff like that.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:35 pm
I'd want a special videogame that allowed me to jack in and out of any game i wanted. Yeah, that'd be awesome.  

Shuyin Frostheart

7,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Clambake 200

Acid4Crying

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:21 pm
Lets see i would wish how it felt to see ghost then I would have a reason to go blind but then again who would wish anything like that  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff