Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply JAPANAMANIA (Anime, JTV, Jpop/rock, Manga.)
Air TV

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you seen, and would you recommened, Air?
  seen it, recommend it
  seen it, would not recommend it
  haven't seen it
View Results

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 1:37 am
hello all! I was just wondering if anyone has watched or heard anything about this anime, Air TV? I have watched the first episode and a bit and i looks really good, but im not sure how its going to progress. Its about a puppetteer who travels around looking for a girl in the sky, and who meets a young girl who annoys him but is rather sweet ^_^ and a dog called potato of course.

So if you have seen it, would you recommend it to me? I like anime such as fruits basket, just so you know

Any reviews are much appreciated!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 1:15 pm
You like Fruits Basket? *thinks* Air TV is definitly for you. I love that show!!! xd But it is a really good show... i love yukido "GET AWAY FROM MY RAMEN!!!!"  

iPunk_Fluttershy

AcidRyu

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 10:57 pm
I would definiatly recommend Air TV. I think it's a nice escape from the Naruto and Bleach everywhere.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:55 am
lol, so true....although bleach is way better than naruto in my opinion, but it is a nice break from them..  

iPunk_Fluttershy

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:20 pm
thansk, i have seen up to episode 4, and i already really enjoy it. How did u guys find it? I think the last dvd doesnt come out until nov 27th, at least on amazon thats the case

Anyone heard the english voices at all?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:01 pm
Yeah Air T.V is agreat anime and sure it does give you a good break from all action. The chick is pretty and has a thing for that one guy  

HopelessMike101

Pandy Kooritsuki

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:00 am
I really like Air TV. It's beutifull. But... it made me cry a lot. T-T

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 2:15 pm
yeah ^_^ AIR TV is the best but air TV summer special is much better^_^
also air TV does something unexpected half way through that kinda sucks and the ending is sad>_< oh yeah if you like air tv try watching clanned it like the saddest anime ever>_< ^_^ ^-^  

ipartywhenuhurt

JAPANAMANIA (Anime, JTV, Jpop/rock, Manga.)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games