Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
How much can I waste on Brown Boxes?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much should I waste on this quest?
  36k? Why bother going higher? -_-
View Results

- S i r - D e m i -

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 8:25 pm
I don't like to waste my gold, especially if I used my cold hard cash to get MCs, but I'm bored and deciding to take a risk and purchase brown boxes until I get the #000000 Complex Jacket.

Now who cares to wage how much I should waste on my quest of wasting gold? =D  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:08 pm
how much you should waste or how much you could waste? Because you could waste a hell of a lot, and in my opinion you shouldn't waste much at all. If it were me i'd just save, i hate losing money, but if you like to gamble then i guess its up to you.  

Iconised Ghost

Zaralius

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 1:36 am
go 25k  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 3:53 am
It would be safer to save up for the jacket...

... but! If you want to do the quest, set aside like so many thousand gold, and buy the boxes. Sell as much of the stuff you don't need as you can and put that money back in your box buying amount of money.

Hopefully you should staf on top of things long enough to get something good 3nodding  

green_stocking_dutchman

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:27 am
i would not bother id just save for the jacket as it is stupid to waste money on whims.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 8:35 am
well i suppose you could spend like 25k-30k and if you dont get it just save up till you get 800-900k so you can afford one xD  

HACK-Jane

Beast Kun

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 12:52 pm
Well sometimes it is hard to save money. with all the new items coming out. I would gamble as much money as you want.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 3:22 pm
go out and buy it about 20k-30k  

genji_90

- S i r - D e m i -

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:49 pm
Well, from all the advise that was given to me, I did gamble a bit; however I didn't recieve anything really worth mentioning. I say I spent about 30k on the boxes. It was fun while it lasted, though I may decide to just start saving up again. By the end of each month I usually have 12k pure gold in hands from all the usual activities on the site, and of course, hanging out here in teh guild! ;D  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 1:35 pm
User Image
I don't like wasting gold either. The glasses my avi's wearing now I was planning to get with cash instead of gold and I got distracted and hit the buy with gold button and then I confirmed it (which I do automatically gonk ) When I saw that my gold had gone from 5k to 3k I felt like an idiot. gonk
But I did get over it once I saw how cute they looked on my avi, but still I wasn't planning on getting them with my gold gonk
Oh well whee

p.s. Sometimes I do waste gold when I'm not questing or saving for gifts. whee

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
General Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers