Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
I vanished Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have a clue who I am?
  No, shut up, go away. (you get slapped)
  Yes I missed you, (you get a big hug.)
View Results

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:57 am
Metalic_Noodles
Hardrive got too bad, it's been almost 14 months, yes I suck. Does anyone remember me? What have I missed? Tons.. I know.

PS when I said that JFK got me preggers it was to black mail him into helping fix my computer, too late for that now right? sweatdrop

I have a new build, beautiful beast she is. Intel E6750, Gigabyte GA-P35-DS3L, 1gb of RAM (NO MORE 64mbs!!)... *tear*

I suck, I do, I'm sorry, I'll try to get a handle on what I've missed, post here if you have a nice summery. I vanished mid-september 2006, I think the 10th. I couldn't get to Gaia because my parent's think it's evil and I've been on thier comp. I've learned some about caomputer but over all they still hate me.

*gives him a hug then slaps his a** jokingly* its ok. every one missed you  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 11:26 am
DO you enjoy slapping a**? rofl rofl rofl  

angel_half82
Crew

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:39 pm
littlebluecoolwolfdemon
Metalic_Noodles
Hardrive got too bad, it's been almost 14 months, yes I suck. Does anyone remember me? What have I missed? Tons.. I know.

PS when I said that JFK got me preggers it was to black mail him into helping fix my computer, too late for that now right? sweatdrop

I have a new build, beautiful beast she is. Intel E6750, Gigabyte GA-P35-DS3L, 1gb of RAM (NO MORE 64mbs!!)... *tear*

I suck, I do, I'm sorry, I'll try to get a handle on what I've missed, post here if you have a nice summery. I vanished mid-september 2006, I think the 10th. I couldn't get to Gaia because my parent's think it's evil and I've been on thier comp. I've learned some about caomputer but over all they still hate me.

*gives him a hug then slaps his a** jokingly* its ok. every one missed you

Her... I'm just in my slayer gear. And by slayer I mean vamp or human, whoever I'm pissed at. It's mostly human, but if those sisters kill (not vampify) the cat I'll RP ripping thier heads off, which I've warned them about in many forums. wink  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff