Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Hacked Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*Sigh* (-_-) Not Another One?
  Yep
View Results

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:58 am
Iconised Ghost
aww huggles! Good on you for not getting too down about it, remember its just pixles (and a whole lot of invested time >.<)

That's the worst part about it, the pixels tend to have A LOT more meaning when you have invested that much time in them.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:35 am
angel_half82
Iconised Ghost
aww huggles! Good on you for not getting too down about it, remember its just pixles (and a whole lot of invested time >.<)

That's the worst part about it, the pixels tend to have A LOT more meaning when you have invested that much time in them.

pffffffft, whatever.

i have personally watch you dump ALL your inventory into marketplace just to get an item you want. you can't tell me you actually MISS the items you dumped.

cause i know you, sug. wink  

WastelandMama
Crew

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 12:07 pm
bluegrass cat
angel_half82
Iconised Ghost

pffffffft, whatever.

i have personally watch you dump ALL your inventory into marketplace just to get an item you want. you can't tell me you actually MISS the items you dumped.

that's because I didn't put much time and effort into getting them. wink wink  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 12:24 pm
angel_half82
bluegrass cat
angel_half82
Iconised Ghost

pffffffft, whatever.

that's because I didn't put much time and effort into getting them. wink wink

true that. I'd be mortified if this account got hacked, since i havent bought any monthly collectables, ive bought everything with gold and i finally have a nice collection of stuff ^^  

Iconised Ghost

HACK-Jane

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 12:29 pm
yeah i would hate to loose this D= i just hit the being worth 900k mark ^^  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items