Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
I'm a creepy old man D: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What kind of hair is it?
  White
  Silver
  Gray
View Results

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 6:38 pm
[Severed Soul]
Hiya guys, this is Dr E. coming from his mule.

Well today at school we had mass which I detest. (Its not that I hate church, I just fall asleep at school ones) Well a friend behind me tells me that she likes the white streak in my hair. I figure Oh I forgot to wash my hair and I've got some dandruff and she was being sarcastic. Then the friend next to me says "Wait.....thats a gray hair!" I suddenly panic and yell at them to pull it out (I don't believe in the 3 hairs coming afterward bullcrap) Sure enough its a silver hair and I start wondering if by age 20 I'm gonna look like an old man D:

lol, i remember when i was at school and such and they tried to make me go to mass as well, i refused so much they would get angry with me, but i am shaman so they could not force me, insted i found myself sharpening the pencils as a punishment, god those days sucked bigtime. But seriously a grey hair means nothing lol, your not going to look like a old man at 20 many kids get the odd one or two throughout school and such because it is so stressful but do not worry about it  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 8:39 pm
angel_half82
Yeah my wife has dark hair and she got one white hair in the same spot while she was in high school.

yeah, and now i have so much in my hair that my little brother tried to pull it out last christmas thinking it was tinsel. sweatdrop

some people just go silver early. its no big deal. *shrug*

((btw, i'm 26 now. 3nodding ))  

WastelandMama
Crew

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:42 am
hehe your two years older than me ^_^

Haha that would have made me laugh if i saw someone trying to get it out thinking it was tinsel.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 5:20 am
lol that's normal.

It happens because of stress xD
A handful of Asian kids get it around the testing at our school...  

ROFLwafflesFTW

mittemitte

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 9:29 am
RoflWafflesFTW
lol that's normal.

It happens because of stress xD
A handful of Asian kids get it around the testing at our school...

yeah... i've got a senior who's got a head full of grey hair At the age of 13, and still has it now. it's stress.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 10:11 am
Dude whats wrong with gray hair? I think its awesome or even pure white hair that would be frinkin
neat! blaugh  

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Haha6977

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:08 pm
Bah bah....Wish I had grey hair...at least then I would have hair. My hair started falling out when I turned like 17. I'm 28 now. I've been shaving my head b/c it just seems as if I'll never have it again, so why bother? In any case...now I feel super old and such. gah.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:31 pm
grey hair would be bitchin'  

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

XxSexi_DemonxX

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:10 pm
dont worry bout it im 16 and i started gettin some gray hair when i was a lil kid.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 9:05 pm
meh. I've been rocking the Stone Cold Steve Austin look for a couple of years now.....I mourn for my hair. XD  

Haha6977

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces