Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Oh my gosh - new compy

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

new compy
  yay yay yay
View Results

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 12:35 am
Hehe i get my birthday present early tonight i am so psyched and excited or is that the same thing, meh i dunno either way I CANNOT WAIT mrgreen Wah i am babbling in all my excitment, this is the stats of it...

Okay... might help if i told you what it was sweatdrop *blonde remember lol*

A CUSTOM BUILT COMPUTER

Mike is making me a custom built computer and here are the stats and such. meh to me there numbers and such *so not hardware wise*

Quote:
4600 Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core and ASUS Mainboard Bundle

• Ultra performance gaming motherboard bundle
• AMD 4600 Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core processor socket AM2
• ASUS M2N-MX SE motherboard
• Performance heatsink and cooler
• NVIDIA GeForce™ 6100/nForce™ 430
• Intergrated NVIDIA® GeForce 6100 graphics
• Fast PCI-Express X16 graphics port for future graphics expansion
• Supports dual channel DDR2 memory
• 10/100 LAN for broadband and networking
• 2 x SATA 300Mbps RAID 0, RAID 1
• 2 x PCI slots, 4 x USB 2.0, 1 x IDE port
• AMD Cool ''n'' Quiet! technology monitors system operation and automatically adjusts CPU voltage / frequency for a cool and quiet environment

Plus 1GB of memory

Plus a graphics card cannot remember which one all i know it is over £100 so maybe that is good, meh i dunno.

*Plus possible add ons due to the price at the end but he reckons he has a good chance of getting them as well*

A Graphics Tablet heart
A Computer Case *he is deciding lol*

===

Plus he wants to get another 1GB of memory as well...

===

All i know my dad is taking him down, my dad has a huge deal there and added mikes order to his so mike gets about £100 off which means he probably will get me the extra memory and a case as well... smile which is shocking as my dad normally is not this nice but i think he knows were leaving even though we have not told him so... wah... kinda worried about why he is being so nice...

BUT OMG

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 1:04 am
:0......I think i jizzzededed my self :0........  

iExstasy

FangzV

Toothsome Voter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 4:46 am
Say, Ang, in your will, does it say anything about that computer?
Cause when you die, you want a friend to have something to remember you by, right?
*hit with a stick boot to the head*

I'm so jealous of your computer. ><  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:00 am
User ImageA sigh came out and that emotion that was transparent and glittering

Heheh thats awsome xd *wants*

was inlaid in my chest like a jewel and in the magic of the space-timeUser Image

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:41 am
It will be the computer of your dreams for at least two years.

I hate how computers are obsolete after about a year in a half. Its just stupid..  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:58 am
angel_half82

I hate how computers are obsolete after about a year in a half. Its just stupid..
User ImageA sigh came out and that emotion that was transparent and glittering

Indeed. I just got a new one about a year and a half ago.. I'm already like "Piece a s**t! D:< *kicks*"
xd no really, it's not that bad... I have 120 gig hard drive (plus a 40), a gig of RAM, and a 3.20GHz CPU so it's not totally suck..

was inlaid in my chest like a jewel and in the magic of the space-timeUser Image

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:02 am
chianachan
angel_half82

Indeed. I just got a new one about a year and a half ago.. I'm already like "Piece a s**t! D:< *kicks*"
xd no really, it's not that bad... I have 120 gig hard drive (plus a 40), a gig of RAM, and a 3.20GHz CPU so it's not totally suck..

My primary hard drive is 70 gig and my three other slaves are 60 gig each. I still have to morph these two computers I have into one all powerful computer though. Its going to be a pain in the a**....  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:05 am
._.
Ang can you move to Arizona please? xd  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:15 am
LOL that would be a pretty big move for her. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:15 am
LMFAO a very big move for me ^_^

Mike is building it for me, we didn't get the case or extra ram, decided to keep the money and stock up on loads of stuff for kait as weather is getting cold. So i got the bundle i said, 1gb of ram AND MY GRAPHICS TABLET but mikes damn cd drive wont work its being a a** *KICKS*  

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

Alexsis M

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:24 am
I got excited hearing about it haha- Very nice, I hope you enjoy it =) Im sure you will :-]

I can't wait to get my computer now!! You made me want one more LoL  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:26 am
angel_half82
chianachan
angel_half82

My primary hard drive is 70 gig and my three other slaves are 60 gig each. I still have to morph these two computers I have into one all powerful computer though. Its going to be a pain in the a**....

yeah, but now that they ARE smooshed together, our comp screams! xd its so kick a**!

and congrats, ang, on your new awesome-awesome computer! cool  

WastelandMama
Crew

Alexsis M

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:28 am
Btw, I have a Wacom Tablet, their so much fun! Im a digital Designer, so its pretty much needed if you want to be good at what you do lol. *they aren't cheap I might add* Depending on what you get though, their still awesome =P  
General Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games