Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
*Runs after bandwagon* DON'T LEAVE ME BEHIND!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ferhaverghads
  Doo doo doo doo doo
View Results

Pirate-Wolfe

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:54 am
Ehehe..
Candy Cane Skin and Christmas Contacts??
I was going to post it earlier just didn't want to because it would seem like spam.
Also, other entries may be posted here to stop the cluttering of these threads.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:57 am
Wow. Those sound like really good ideas, especially the lenses. Gaia needs to add more eyes besides the ones we have for the oculus and the really old lenses that aren't even sold anymore.  

Alienor Kaze

Pirate-Wolfe

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 5:00 am
kaze no sakura
Wow. Those sound like really good ideas, especially the lenses. Gaia needs to add more eyes besides the ones we have for the oculus and the really old lenses that aren't even sold anymore.

I know and the oculus didn't even look that good. My favourite ones I made are the frosted over and Snowmens lens. xP  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 5:09 am
Pirate-Wolfe
kaze no sakura

I know and the oculus didn't even look that good. My favourite ones I made are the frosted over and Snowmens lens. xP

Oh I liked the oculus, but I agree that some of the lenses were a bit lacking. I only use about three to four out of the given choices. I agree that the snowmen's lens and the frosted over look the best. The gift ones aren't so bad either.

I think it would be fun if an avatar put on the candy-cane skin and the chaku-norisu bow in their hair to turn themselves into a present. ^_~  

Alienor Kaze

Pirate-Wolfe

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 5:24 am
kaze no sakura
Pirate-Wolfe
kaze no sakura

Oh I liked the oculus, but I agree that some of the lenses were a bit lacking. I only use about three to four out of the given choices. I agree that the snowmen's lens and the frosted over look the best. The gift ones aren't so bad either.

I think it would be fun if an avatar put on the candy-cane skin and the chaku-norisu bow in their hair to turn themselves into a present. ^_~

Haha, I never thought of that.. Oh oh! And then you could add the streaked light hair! xD  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:21 am
Pirate-Wolfe
kaze no sakura
Pirate-Wolfe
kaze no sakura

Haha, I never thought of that.. Oh oh! And then you could add the streaked light hair! xD

OMFG! That sounds perfect! Well, if you win the contest, then I'm totally trying that out. ^^  

Alienor Kaze

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:24 am
i think we need clothes from Resident Evil like the stars police thing and hair styles from the game too  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:30 am
littlebluecoolwolfdemon
i think we need clothes from Resident Evil like the stars police thing and hair styles from the game too

This contest is about designing Holiday/Christmas items; that and designing copyrighted materials will get a person automatically disqualified. 3nodding  

Alienor Kaze

FangzV

Toothsome Voter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:37 am
Nice one Wolfe! ^^ I really love the contacts.
And I like the thing about the candy cane skin! (It's a barber's pole! It's a sun burn gone wrong!) xD  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:52 am
Ooooooh! i love these, omg i want the snow drop contacts!!! anything contacts i adore!!!  

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:22 pm
At least you didn't shove me out of the way xD  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 5:59 am
LOL, id probably do so to get to the contacts haha ^_^

Omg this is so hard you guys have come up with some really good designs  

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

Artanus

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 12:25 pm
Damn. I'm definitely gonna lose.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 5:47 pm
Arty you cannot be sure of that, you should just do the best you can and then send it in, hell you never know unless you try XD

I have two ideas but of course not too sure yet me and mike are thinking them up lol  

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

- S i r - D e m i -

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 9:01 pm
I'll vote for everybody, so I the only who loses is meh. razz Not that I entered anyway, being a spectator is better sometimes. *nod*

General Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games