Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Computers & Video Games
Project Soul (Namco) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Siegfried is...
  Pretty boy with pretty hair.
  Weirdo German guy from Get Smart
  Requires compensation with his sword
View Results

Alienor Kaze

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:07 am
According to the interview I saw on Youtube, she uses both. The spear is used for long range attacks and the short sword is used for closer-range attacks. I love Hilde's design, especially since she is the first female character ever to appear in a full-body suit of armor. Not that I have anything against the character designs, of course. I loved Xianghua's 2P and Seong Mi-Na's 1P outfit in SCIII. Plus I think Sophitia's 1P outfit in SCIV looks very pretty.

Yeah, the characters seem much cooler than ever before. Technology does wonderful things. But I have to say, I'm not too fond of Siegfried's hair in SCIV... it's a bit stringy. >_< But Taki's hair is shiny and awesome. Speaking of her, I noticed that she was the only character out of all the screenshots I've seen who seems to have a breast reduction.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:25 am
lol @ the breast reduction domokun i never truly understood why they gave her size FF, since most Japanese is pretty petite ( no offense to anyone ) but yeah i think its much more fitting to her design and fighter type

Its pretty cool they added a knight-type female this time around domokun i dunno but ALL the women seemed to be the fast, agile type and i find it damn nice that they added a strong, armored woman this time around domokun besides hilde, i love Mitsurugi's design, he has alot of scars on his body showing the reality of fighting armies of soul calibur warriors lol domokun  

Irukus

Hanku Royiaki

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:07 pm
OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YODA AND DARTH ARE IN 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soul_Calibur_4  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 4:09 am
Fantastic that they put Darth vader as the ps3 exclusive domokun cause i would have killed them if they put it as the xbox 360 exclusive lol  

Irukus

Alienor Kaze

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:02 pm
Eh... I'm not that big of a Star Wars fan. And even if I were I would have still been disappointed with Namco's decision. It seemed more like fanservice to me. I don't have too much of a problem with subtle fanservice that doesn't seem outrageously crazy. By adding in Star Wars characters and knowing that it is wildly popular in Japan, I can't help but see that as obvious and useless catering to fans.

As far as I'm concerned, I don't understand how characters from the Star Wars universe can come crashing into the sixteenth century and no matter how many times I try to rationalize this, it's still not working. In short, and certainly no offense to anyone who's happy about Namco's decision, I really do hope that Darth Vader/Yoda are unlockable characters. If that's not the case I guess I'll have to live with it. Not everyone can be 100% satisfied. :3

@ Irukus: Mitsurugi's new design is awesome. And though I like Tira's new outfit, there's something slightly off about it. I still don't like Cassandra's outfit (and I never have, except her 2P outfit in SC3) and Raphael's new design looks painfully easy to cosplay in here in Gaia.  
Computers & Video Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff