its called 'Deathwood'(not suggestion as in commas etc.)

Part one:The Awakening
CH1
I lay down in the snow, exhausted from running while my adrenaline was pumping. I looked behind me for whatever had just jumped out at me, but saw nothing. Angry, I got up slowly and brushed the snow off, suddenly realizing what had jumped out at me.
“Jamie? Come on out. I know it’s you.” Jamie is my little brother. He’s ten years old and hasn’t matured a bit since he was seven. He LOVES to scare people or pull pranks. Anyways, he’s annoying. My brother’s head peeked out from behind a tree and he started laughing really hard.
”Hahahaha! You should have seen you run! I’ve never seen you run THAT fast! Hahahaha!” By this time he’s already on the ground rolling in the snow, hardly able to control himself, I’m red in the face.
“Give it a rest already. Besides, I’d like to see your face when you realize that with that huge jacket on, you won’t be able to get up so easily.” (It’s one of those huge sumo winter jackets) I watched as his smug little grin disappeared only to be replaced by fear, then panic as he wiggled back and forth, trying to get up. “Hey! Come on Jake! Help me get up! Don’t leave me here in the snow! I might get hypothermia! JAKE!”
I walked away wondering what would happen when I got home. “It’s a lot easier once you get on your belly. Oh, and roll harder!” I called back to him, my words echoing in the still snowy air.
I was sitting around the fireplace, eating with my Mom and Dad as Jamie sat wrapped up in a blanket, staring at the computer screen and every couple of minutes screaming “Die! Die!” to his imaginary foes. Dad was jabbering on about some science experiment at his work or some such to Mom who was quietly sitting there zoned out, not at all listening to what he was saying, but Dad didn’t notice. He’s the kind of person that likes to talk to someone but doesn’t care if they’re listening or not. I was, of course, rushing to finish dinner and go to my room so I could read in peace and quiet without any distractions. It was 8:30 so I had to hurry and get ready for bed so I could have an hour and a half. As I went up the stairs, I thought of the forest. It had always been empty for as long as I was alive. The kids at school called it the ‘Haunting Wood’ because 14 years ago, before ‘It’ happened (None of the adults will tell us what happened so we refer to it as well…’It’) the woods was happy and animals were always seen running from hole to hole or squirrels jumping from trees, chasing each other. After ‘It’ happened, the animals just disappeared. Simple as that. Gone. Never seen again. They say that someone murdered seven people and they’re all buried in those woods haunting it for all of eternity or until someone solves the crimes, but no one believes that story.
I shook my head trying to shake the thoughts from my mind. Last time I thought this hard about ‘it’, I got nightmares. When I reached the top floor, I got ready for bed and into my P.J’s. I grabbed a book off the shelf and lay down in my bed and started reading, getting sucked into the story more and more until my eyelids drooped so I marked my page, put it back and turned off the lights then drifted off to sleep.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I awoke to the sound of my alarm clock blaring. It was 6:00, so I threw off the covers and turned it off. Thus, began my daily old boring morning routine. I turned on the light and since it was cold, got dressed with my warmest clothes. Then, as quietly as I could, went downstairs to the kitchen for breakfast. I had a waffle then made my lunch and got on the computer. I became completely immersed in Rise of Nations, as I always do. Finally after some time I glanced at the clock. It was 8:17, which meant my brother and I needed to go catch the bus. He‘s always ready and playing his gameboy. I got my stuff and put it in my backpack. I ran upstairs and knocked on the door. He didn’t say anything, so I walked inside, and there’s my brother on the bed, snoozing away! My eye started to twitch and then I ran up to the bed and started shaking Jamie. He woke up and pushed me off. “What’s wrong with you?! Can’t I get some sleep here? Geez…”
I put my hand on his head and turned it towards the clock. (8:27AM) For someone who just woke up, he sure moved fast! He jumped out of the bed, and flew downstairs. Luckily my mom was at work, same as Dad or he would have gotten in trouble. Two minutes later, he flew back into his room, pushed me out, and slammed the door, probably getting dressed. I walked downstairs and as soon as I got to the door I started laughing so hard! His face was priceless! I tried to control myself when I heard him start to come down. “Come on Jamie, let’s go!”
“I’m ready, so lets...” I saw his eyes bulge out as he saw the clock. It was 8:33. The bus leaves at 8:35. He grabbed my hand and pulled me thought the doorway, then started running towards the bus stop. We got there just in time, as the bus doors were just starting to close.
“Wait!” I yelled at the top of my lungs. The doors swung back open. “Thanks, Jamie here wanted to sleep in!” I swung my backpack in the seat next to my friend, Charlie. “Hey man what’s up? We waited here for like 5 minutes before you guys showed up. Did you have a brush with death or something?”
“Nah, my little brother over slept. It was like 8:20 when I woke him up. His alarm didn’t wake him up again.”
“Meh, I wish I could sleep more and still make it to the bus.” Charlie is one of the laziest people I’ve ever known. He wakes up five minutes before the bus comes so he can get the most sleep, and then sleeps the rest of the bus ride. He even goes to bed at 9:00 of his own free will. He has short black hair, and is kinda skinny. He’s obsessed with Japanese Anime. If he could, he would sit at the TV all day and just watch episode after episode of almost every series available. He even watches some of it on the computer with subtitles because it hasn’t been released into the U.S yet. “Speaking of sleep, I think I’m going to catch some right now.” Said Charlie
“Me too. I guess it can’t hurt.” I heaved my backpack up onto the seat and laid my head against it, then fell asleep.

Thats pretty much it. im writing more but tell what you like about it! Thanks

-Yogaman