Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Kinta Wolfe(+others) I'm Calling You Out Fool! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll
  Dancing
View Results

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:03 pm
hi senka. I vaguely remember you :3

@kintarz: hi. whar have you been? You don't talk to me anymore D:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:38 am
LOL

@ knitterz - hehe i dunno i think i vaguely remember seeing her name and avi on the list, but knowing me i might be wrong.

@ Dr Entropy - but she still could come back!!!! sad

@ banz - lmao do not worry i am just as bad at them, i am lucky i know some due to the fact that i run my own forum, you tend to pick them up as you go along.  

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

HellKnight Azrael

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:47 pm
Knitterz
Mephistopheles Incarnate
Knitterz
Mephistopheles Incarnate
FangzV

Make room for me. *Sits in the emo corner*
I was looking forward to meeting these people. crying crying

Why can't we just put our sorrow on hold and add some new DM's to the list? I see plenty of regulars around nowadays that would make excellent candidates! =3
Totally 3nodding Fangz being one of them

wow, someone actually hears my cries for justice!

Fangz would most definitely be on the top of the list ^^
to bad i dont know who the ******** you are though D: i think i have seen you around though

That is a shame. Well for some of you who may have known me before, i WAS [Reclaimer_Alchemist], but i decided that it was time for change so i made an adjustment to my screen name. Those of you that do remember me, my thanks go out to you mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:17 pm
Its going good I think, I like this guild =) Its fun and people are nice. Hehe heart  

Alexsis M

FangzV

Toothsome Voter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:13 pm
Sometimes it's hard for me and I try to hide it.
.......At those times, I fall...

Wait, am I really that loved that I should be at the top of the list?

So be there to catch me...
...tenderly in your arms...........

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:52 pm
Fine, I won't say hello, how's everyone else?  

iProfit

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:38 am
Shortened version in red.. lol hiiiii kinta! well wow hi kinta and ty for the guy who made the thread i lol'd and it's actually been a rough morning. ^^ don't feel bad use2b actives i'm not active anymore either .. i been bad. I'm already thinking if i'm still gonna be a loser that only pops in once a month that i think i'd better spend some monies on mc's and gaia cash for fg4pg xmas. rinse your guilt with material/pixelial (pixelial? wtf..) possessions whee

but ya it was cool to see kinta pop on that's one i hadn't seen even when i started dropping in off and on again... although i'm rly in the shitter for missing halloween i'm kicking myself i don't even know where haloween went omg i can't shut up. ... oh that kid that mentioned adding new dms or mods... i'm a dm that should prollie b demoted although i knows sakura lurves meh but ya i see lots of funny great ppl here that i don't know of that look like great dm maybe mod material. .. did i mention my lappy is falling apart? i can shut it anymore cuz the screen is falling off hahahaha it's held up with 3 pieces of clear duct tape... hahaha crying my crazy bf who's never even met me drug out of me that the only thing i wanted for xmas or ever in the future was a laptop. omfg 5 minutes later he said it's in the mail!!!! and it's rigged for gaming oh i'm so glad i'm courting a gamer!! ftw. oh gawd i didn't need to type this much this was first post in a month sorries. don't feel bad if you didn't read all this just hi to the new ppl and to the old i love you!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 9:24 am
Kinterz is awful busy lately, he's going through a lot X_X Can't talk about it much though... don't know if it's ok for me to discuss but maybe he'll come back one day gonk Someone you guys need to get back is [Frito] O:  

churrlo

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 9:29 am
YOU LEFT ME. i would be around alot more but my computer died.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff