Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Fausto's Bottle evolving!!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

^_^
  ^_^
View Results

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:03 pm
Wee i was so pleased when i saw this ^_^ finally we can know what the next stage is, seems like there working on each item one at a time. i am now wondering what it will be concidering the next stage up is yearning... discuss  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:04 pm
ohh. that's what's happening.
my eyes are too tired to read all that they typed.
:/

dorky mint

Alexsis M

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:09 pm
lol yeah I got lazy and didn't read the announcement at first , I didn't know they were doing that.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:21 pm
This makes Fangz-chan sad.
(I'm out of money and cash and have no Fausto's Bottle, let alone evolving items >>)  

FangzV

Toothsome Voter

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:24 pm
Mooavi
User ImageI'm feeling like I'm sinking And nothings there to catch me, keep me breathing.

Why can't this kiss be true? Why won't you please let me through.I don't understand why you always push me away..

Yeah, I got lazy too xd
*did not read*

..Last thing I will like to do before I go away is cry there next to you.User Image

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:45 pm
Hey Ang go look at the page two of the burfday thread :3  

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

FangzV

Toothsome Voter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:08 pm
chianachan
Mooavi
User ImageI'm feeling like I'm sinking And nothings there to catch me, keep me breathing.

Why can't this kiss be true? Why won't you please let me through.I don't understand why you always push me away..

Yeah, I got lazy too xd
*did not read*

..Last thing I will like to do before I go away is cry there next to you.User Image

Sometimes it's hard for me and I try to hide it.
.......At those times, I fall...

I only looked at the pictures. xD I didn't read one word.

So be there to catch me...
...tenderly in your arms...........

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:45 pm
y'all need to read, dammit!

READING IS FUN-DAMENTAL!!!

xd

it basically said that the bottles and other evolving items are sold in generations, so if you bought one BEFORE this afternoon, it would already be evolving, but if you buy one tomorrow, it would be in the NEW generation and you'd have to wait!

i'm so excited that they actually seem to have put THOUGHT into this! xd  

WastelandMama
Crew

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:00 am
Dr Entropy

*runs*

Ah crap wait lol, i never read the whole thing, saw it was evolving, looked at what it was, couldnt see what it was changing into, closed down page and posted thread lol

but you cannot see to equipt the old look for some reason... and it seems that they evolve no matter where they are either equipt or in inventory  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 11:17 am
I think it should be optional to evolve the item therefore making it more expensive on marketplace if you don't evolve it!! YARR!!  

angel_half82
Crew

Galechans

Shirtless Receiver

13,400 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:14 pm
i wonder what it will turn into...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:10 pm
Angelic_Highlights
Dr Entropy

*runs*

Ah crap wait lol, i never read the whole thing, saw it was evolving, looked at what it was, couldnt see what it was changing into, closed down page and posted thread lol

but you cannot see to equipt the old look for some reason... and it seems that they evolve no matter where they are either equipt or in inventory

yeah, i noticed that you can't equip the old look, even though it still shows up...

wtf?!? sad  

WastelandMama
Crew

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:10 pm
angel_half82
I think it should be optional to evolve the item therefore making it more expensive on marketplace if you don't evolve it!! YARR!!

mmm, 3nodding that is what i have been thinking myself, i cannot understand why we cannot choose with motion we have on our avi, i mean sure i understand why we must wait a while for it to evolve, but i believe that we should be able to choose which level we want to show, on the understanding we have unlocked it.

You never know maybe when it completely evolves we might get to choose which stage we want to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:20 am
Angelic_Highlights
angel_half82

mmm, 3nodding that is what i have been thinking myself, i cannot understand why we cannot choose with motion we have on our avi, i mean sure i understand why we must wait a while for it to evolve, but i believe that we should be able to choose which level we want to show, on the understanding we have unlocked it.

You never know maybe when it completely evolves we might get to choose which stage we want to show.

Yes that's a good point, maybe we want earlier stages of an item?  

KOS-MOS-04

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:49 am
Yeah you never know some people will want the first stages, i do think it is a bit bad that they all evolve regardless of if there equipted or not as then people do not get a chance to choose  
General Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games