Submit

Arcanas

Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:28 pm
What's your true Karma?

http://www.myrealkarma.com/

if you wanna find out, and if you do, please share ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:36 pm
Score: 10 In general, you tend to create poitive actions. You have a caring personality which gives you positive Karma. Every now and then you slip up and harvest negative Karma. But, all in all, you follow lines similar to the Monks on their way to enlightenment.

that's me!  

Arcanas

Hunter

Large Inmate

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 7:42 pm
I got Gyped.
I did what it said and I never got my information.
That Karma site has bad Karma. scream  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 8:55 pm
Score: 16 You have a direct perception of truth. You are very keen and don't use it to take advantage. When you commit positive deeds, you don't do them to get ahead, you do positive deeds simply because it makes you feel good. Your intentions are almost always meant well and all this positive karmaic energy is bound to come back to you in a great way!.

Hm...maybe they didn't analyze me enough...there's no way I'm that good.  

Thaliat Everwood

Profitable Conversationalist

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

124-C

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 11:41 pm
Score: -2 You have a neautralized Karmic Energy, your Yin & Ying is balanced. This is not a bad thing. You might sway a little more positive or negative, but you don't hold a huge debt accumulation. Dont forget, it is very easy to let your karmic energy sway more negative or positive depending on your actions and intentions.

I wonder how cursing the loading page factors into that...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 12:40 pm
Thaliat Everwood
Score: 16 You have a direct perception of truth. You are very keen and don't use it to take advantage. When you commit positive deeds, you don't do them to get ahead, you do positive deeds simply because it makes you feel good. Your intentions are almost always meant well and all this positive karmaic energy is bound to come back to you in a great way!.

Hm...maybe they didn't analyze me enough...there's no way I'm that good.

Well if that isn't the biggest crock of .... There is no way that is you Thaliat...

Score: 9 In general, you tend to create poitive actions. You have a caring personality which gives you positive Karma. Every now and then you slip up and harvest negative Karma. But, all in all, you follow lines similar to the Monks on their way to enlightenment.

Than again they didn't know me either. But what can I expect of someone who misspells "positive" and misuses the runes that badly. Especially when the runes have NOTHING TO DO WITH KARMA!

scream

LadiSilverfox

Serious Erius
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:22 pm

Haha...yeah...  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:08 pm
I get no results sad

Though I did fill out some spam in my ex's email.

I will feel bad if he actually wins something from the lotto...  

Trish the Stalker

shadowrune

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:31 am
I'm considering sending some spam to the white house since they check to make sure the address, zip and phone number are real...

Then again, I wouldn't want anybody to get shot.
I really wish I could send the junk mail to like an empty lot or something in Guam.
EDIT: Done x2. It gives me Google. Did everyone who got results fill out their real name, address, phone number and e-mail? Maybe that has something to do with it...

EDIT 2: Third time's the charm. I have results! Turns out, the name and e-mail that you give at the end of the test needs to match with the name and e-mail you give for the junk mail. In addition, the address, area code and zip code needs to be real and correspond to the same area. Clever folks.

Score: 12 In general, you tend to create poitive actions. You have a caring personality which gives you positive Karma. Every now and then you slip up and harvest negative Karma. But, all in all, you follow lines similar to the Monks on their way to enlightenment.  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 3:26 am
wots with th stearnridge advisors crap? all i want is my karma test results i dont want anytin else!! i didnt even fill in th form, i just left all th boxes blank an clicked submin now it ses il be contacted shortly! AND I STILL HAVENT GOT MY RESULTS BACK!  

Minibobba

RP/Game

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff