Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
mmmmm chinese ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:49 am
Hm, yeah that is what mike said, that mainly the soups and sauces take the time to make and the rest you can pretty much buy or make easily.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:02 am
It's gotta be tacos.... I like the crispy shell biggrin and the meat... and the lettuce biggrin lol  

mega_monkey

First Pancake

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:01 pm
Angelic_Highlights
Hm, yeah that is what mike said, that mainly the soups and sauces take the time to make and the rest you can pretty much buy or make easily.

pretty much. Thats why dining out for chinese is so good mrgreen peking duck is awesome at a restaurant  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:01 pm
Ramen everyday baby! W00T!!!  

Hanku Royiaki

mittemitte

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 9:17 am
Angelic_Highlights
ZOMG!!!!

chicken stock is made from chicken bones?????? eek eek eek is mike pulling my leg, omg omg omg, bones... no freaking way!!!!!!

*dies*

lol... k, here's an oriental chinese 2 fill in ur funny questions!

1st, bones are frigging important 2 chinese.

as in, the nutrients in bones are high. that's why chinese use animal ribs [wif meat stuck 2 them] and cook them for herbal soups for around 5 to 6 hours on average [ranges from 3hrs to a few days]

chicken stock is high in nutrients, cuz of the minerals of chicken bones.

he minerals are NOT from the bone enamel, fyi.

take a chicken bone and snap it in2 2 pieces and u can see some bits of red stuff inside the bone's 'shell'. the red stuff is the minerals and nutrients, and cavemen used to eat that stuff.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:49 pm
I think you mean the marrow? People still eat that today, not just cave men, but they would have valued it a hell of a lot because of all the extra goodness in it  

Iconised Ghost

St33z

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:40 pm
<3  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:03 pm
k-double-duce
<3

There is a subforum for symbol posting. It's called spamalot. This is a thread in which you discuss chinese stuff.  

angel_half82
Crew

Pachelbel Canon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:10 am
Now I have to eat ramen because of this thread. -_- I'm so hungry.

Anyway, as far as Chinese food goes, my latest love is this type of Thai noodle they serve at the local Chinese place. With some mixed veggies and tofu...mmmm. And it comes with cream cheese wontons. Also, the sizzling rice soup is yummy ^___^

When I'm lazy it's either Chinese, or pizza. Cheese and pineapple >_> Or I find some other Italian food, since Italian food is the best biggrin (Along with Chinese...) And I'm very often lazy...I don't really cook, except on *very* rare occasions. Hey, I reserve my right to play the "college kid card."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:33 am
let's, when i'm lazy what do i eat...

There are different options. We oder pizza, i usually take the Hawaii version (with pineapple). The sweetness adds an interesting taste. Or we go to kebab shop and buy kebab, it also tasted good and isn't very expensive. burger king is also an option.  

KOS-MOS-04

-iSnug-

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 4:57 am
I usually like normal pieces of chicken soaked in Thai sauce ^.^  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:10 am
At my friends house we always have rice with soy sauce and something else added to it to make it a good Chinese stir-fry. ^_^  

Hanku Royiaki

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces