Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Mayhem In A Mall (CHAOS!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Likeyz? Think I am completely insane or what?
  ...not really....
View Results

iPunk_Fluttershy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:20 pm
((punkfox: o em ge you read my mind!! I was gonna play ddr... xd ))
Yukira walks into the arcade to see the DDR game occupied so she decides to join in with a casual "Hey do you mind if i play you?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:14 am
"No i do not mind if you play." She says. "I think you might win against me, i do not play that much."  

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

iPunk_Fluttershy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 7:34 am
"Oh." Yukira said smiling. "I kind of got addicted to it...so i play it alot. Although i am still kinda on the begginer stage." Yukira laughed.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 7:04 am

Yone was casually walking around the mall, sighing occasionally. When she turned the corner, she saw a girl come out of the nearby bookstore. She shrugs, then sneezes. "Ow." Yone looked up, and saw her favorite store: Hot Topic. She went inside, cash in hand.

Yone came out, holding four large bags. She sighed, and went to the arcade to blow off steam.

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

iPunk_Fluttershy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 1:03 pm
Yukira's senses picked up that another person had entered the arcade, but she didnt particualarily care, she was having toomuch fun playing DDR to really notice anything.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:11 pm
Yone went over to the token dispenser, and stuck a 20 dollar bill into the machine. She took her change purse out of her pocket as the tokens came out. When the machine had finished spewing tokens, Yone's coin purse was filled. She then walked over to a basketball game, pushed some tokens in, and started shooting baskets.  

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:09 am
After a while, Tawny gets off. "I am gonna get of..I do not really feel like playing any more..i have a short atention spand and it is kind of kicking in." She turns into her wolf form and nods her head. Then she trots off to the food court to get some meat to eat.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 2:35 pm
After finishing her round and collected her tickets, Yone walked over to the DDR machine, and added some tokens. "Mind if I join in?"  

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:09 pm
Hinata walks back to the arcade after eating a big plate of meat. She sits down behind the DDR machine watching the people play it  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff