Booga
View Results

miriampje

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:30 am
I adore animals.
That's why I study for veterinairian assistent blaugh

anyway,
I have:

4 guinea pigs, (Witje, Frutje, Sopje, Lotje)
2 bunnies, (Charlie & Babs)
2 turtles (Schildje & Padje)
1 mouse (Japie heart )
2 goldfish (Ted & Fred a.k.a Teddy & Freddie)
and a tropical aquarium of 120 L with diffrent kinds of fish in it.

but I love almost all animals. I wish I had a dog though, allways wanted a dog..,  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:42 am
I have 4 cats right now (Mysty, Cuddles, Sabrina and Tac)
My other cat lives with my mom to keep her company smile His name is Biscuit (I was 10 when me and my brothers named him. He's the colour of the arrow root cookies razz ) We really should have named him Ghengis. He's a mean old b*****d LOL But I love him anyways.

I also had a Black lab/husky cross for 13 years. He passed away 2 yrs ago from cancer sad At least it was quick though! From the time he got sick to when he passed away it was less than 24 hrs! smile  

Iceis

Amber_Is_Tha_Shiz

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:00 pm
I gots 1 dog ^^
She is a miniture poodle and her name is Mini Me(but we just call her Mini)!
We named her Mini Me because we had another miniture poodle and they looked just alike but the other one was like over 100 years old in dog years or something and she died of old age not too long ago. ='[

And when i get older i want this type of cat! They are called Ragdoll's. xD

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:11 pm
I love pets! I have 2 cats, 3 dogs, 1 rabbit, and a hampster.  

Breaking The Skyline

Kipluck

5,850 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:40 pm
Well my favorite I HAVE are of course my 3 Sugar Gliders. But I also have a Leopard Gecko, a Russian Tortoise, a RES Turtle, etc. And a semi-feral Cat friend.

My favorite I DON'T own by wish I did is a Capybara. And I hope to get a pygmy goat in the spring even though she will have to live at my work.  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 5:55 pm
and now, months later, I also have a couple lizards, treefrogs, 5 hermit crabs and a chinchilla mrgreen  

Kipluck

5,850 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

x dylan_12_wm x

5,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 2:45 pm

I have 8 cats here at home

most of them stray and being taken care of :]

Love Me. Hate Me. Love Me Even More.
comment me? message me? whatever you like

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:26 pm
i love kitties. ^-^
but i like dogs too.

& i have two doves. they're so cute! >w<

Guardian0Angel

Kipluck

5,850 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:50 am
Are any of you in the Utah area who want adorable (not to be feeders) rat girls, Pippi and Oreo?

Oreo and Pippi Longstocking are 2 very sweet natured black and chocolatey-black hooded rats who need a forever home. They are being fostered in Orem, but they need someone who can love this perfect pair the way they deserve.

All about the girls

Oreo is very friendly. She loves kids. She has an odd, but endearing, habit of carrying her tail curled up like a little pig. "She loves to ride on my shoulder and play in my hair" says her fostering mom. She is actively social, hurrying out to meet anyone coming to cage. Both rats love having their cage in a social area so they can be part of the family comotion.

Pippi is more reserved, but she has had a longer rescue past and has passed from family to family, making her a little shy. But she is still sweet as can be. Pippi Longstocking has almost no stripe down her back from her chocolatey-black hood and her looks give her the impression of being delicate and feminine.

Both girls are sweethearts. They do not bite. They are greatly bonded friends, and must stay together.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:40 pm
I grew up with cats, and always considered myself a cat person - not opposed to dogs as pets, excepting the little yappy things that look like rats and are more vicious than a properly trained doberman. Then my partner convinced me getting a dog would be a good plan, since it's impossible to keep a cat in the yard and it would also be rather hard to keep a cat inside our house, which after assessing our mobility, lifestyle, available room and tastes, led to us getting a gorgeous beagle. Who has now had seven puppies, so we have eight. We're selling six of them.

I should also mention that I'm opposed to the sheer number of mutts and unintentional breedings. I believe that without an experienced, responsible breeder overseeing crosses, you can get all kinds of genetic issues, and as for unintentional breedings - how can you tell the pup's owner what genetic and training issues there may be if you aren't even sure of the father?

Yes, we bred our beagle - we're looking to become proper breeders, and have been in consultation with both the breeder we got our girl from, and the breeder we got the stud from. Plus, not a cross, as both dogs were purebred beagles, so all the genetic issues are well known, and as papered dogs from responsible breeders, there's no inbreeding problem.

Sorry about that, puppy farms and just plain irresponsible owners and breeders are something I'm very passionate about stopping. Dogs really shouldn't be forced to breed until they die an early, painful death, and they shouldn't die an early, painful death because the person who bred them didn't know what to look out for as far as genetic issues are concerned - or just didn't warn the new family, since many genetic issues can be treated, as long as you catch the early signs.

And there I go again ... [sarcasm] I don't get riled up about this at all [/sarcasm]  

redheadstemper

Blessed Phantom

8,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

flauterfli

Gekko

3,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:22 pm
I grew up with a super awesome border collie/aussie/heeler mutt.

He's with my parents and is 17 now. I'm afraid of him passing on while I'm at away. I so want to be there to say goodbye, no matter how difficult, and that I love him. I was an only child and he was basically my sibling growing up.

Anyway, I work at a humane society and love all of the animals. I drive my coworkers nuts because every single one of them is the sweetest, cutest thing I've ever seen, ever.

My husband and I are currently renting from his sister, and we live in her house with four big dogs, all of whom I love despite most of them being "fixer upers." His sister can be a hard, blunt woman, but she softens immediately around disabled/unwanted pups.

We can't have a pet because there's simply no room, and we don't want one until we feel capable of providing the world to our fuzzy babies.

I have a big heart for animals, if not so much for people, and can be very defensive over them. I'm not exactly vegan, but I don't feel right munching on other sentient beings (hubby is a big meat eater, and I don't love him any the less for it.)

So yeah. Favorite? Can't decide! C:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:17 am
I am very fond of cats, having grown up with felines as pets in my family. I would love to get a kitten (adopt one from the animal shelter) but my partner, Jim, is not so keen on having a pet invade our home-space. He took quite some time removing the offensive kitty-smells from the previous tenant's pet cat in our rental -- so, its understood that for me -- adoring cats from afar is -- presently -- the best strategy.

I once owned a marvelous Main Coon kitty, called Salem -- who was smart and very loving. Sadly, he died at age 11 years, and to this day, I still miss him.

Here is his pic:

User Image

BatChic

Alien Fairy

15,825 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Nebula Novice 100

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:02 pm
My favorite animals are cats and horses.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
"WYH" What's Your Hobby?

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff