Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
So...What are your goals in life? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I once wanted to be a giant flying pickle!
  Uh...Wha??? O.o Rly? ...No >>
  Me too! omgosh!!!! o.O
  You can really do that? o.o
View Results

AlaskaStreet

Newbie Feeder

9,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 5:23 am
YukaSilkenFur
AlaskaStreet
Good luck from me as well! The justice system sucks but hopefully it'll treat you nice.

My goal in life is to own a bakery/cafe/bookstore that serves organic food, recycles, and is just a nice place to sit back in relax. I'm going to be taking business in college, actually.

Or I wanna own a nightclub that uses the energy of people dancing on the floor for electricity. There's one in Europe that's done that but American nightclubs aren't as cool.
o.o Both of those sound frikin awesome. I wanna go to whichever one you end up doing. I'll be your number one customer biggrin

Cool! You're like...the 5th person who's said that. ^^ *ego boost!*

teh sexiful nerdy - running a flower shop sounds nice, too. Especially on Valentine's Day and weddings...the money'd be pouring in. And really, you can't beat the awesome that is flowers. ^^

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 9:41 am
well, i've had lots of goals in my life. xd

when i was little, i was gonna be a marine biologist. then i wanted to be a vet, then a bakery owner.

then i decided to be a high school history teacher, which is what i went to college for.

THEN i got married unexpectedly. ((seriously, i was probably the most surprised outta anybody...except maybe angel. xd ))

after that, my priorities completely changed. and let me say that again, my PRIORITIES changed. i did not. 3nodding

when he was in the army, my goal was to be the greatest army wife i could possibly be. and i was happy with that.

now that we're out, my goal is to keep working with children, keep being the best wife EVER, and eventually to be the world's coolest, greatest, nicest, most consistent mama.

eventually! 3nodding

i think its great to have goals, but when you reach a point in your life when you're completely happy and content with where you are, your goals usually change into like, maintaining that happiness. heart

i mean, look @ my life! i'm married to my best friend who forever makes me laugh, i get to play with children all day for my job, i have four kitties who are all hyper-cuddly, i have a farm with horses on it for when i want some outdoor time, and i live in one of the most beautiful places in the world. i get along well with everyone i know, i have three best friends ((not counting angel)), i have a great relationship with BOTH parents, and i still idol worship my big sister.

i don't think my life could get any more kickass if i tried. xd

((yeah! you're jealous now, biatches! HA! rofl ))  

WastelandMama
Crew

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 12:30 pm
Jealous? talk2hand you have children wink (me and children do not mix)

I think i might go to germany for 9 months if I dont get into my post graduate programme >.< its something you really should do if you ahve a degree in german, but i dunno. Id miss everyone so much  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 5:20 pm
Iconised Ghost
Jealous? talk2hand you have children wink (me and children do not mix)

I think i might go to germany for 9 months if I dont get into my post graduate programme >.< its something you really should do if you ahve a degree in german, but i dunno. Id miss everyone so much

psssh, naw. i don't HAVE children yet. i TEACH children.

at the end of the day, i get to go home to my husband and my kitties.

xd  

WastelandMama
Crew

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 9:08 pm
have children, teach children, its all the same >.< surrounnded by the little things all day, id go mad

Kitties are better mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:02 am
Iconised Ghost
have children, teach children, its all the same >.< surrounnded by the little things all day, id go mad

Kitties are better mrgreen

i dunno...

i've got three little girls who crawl around all day mewing and pretending to BE kitties, so i guess it kinda all evens out. 3nodding  

WastelandMama
Crew

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:03 am
thats exactly what i try to avoid...  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:11 am
Iconised Ghost
thats exactly what i try to avoid...

aaaw, but they're so cute when they do it! xd  

WastelandMama
Crew

Iconised Ghost