PS3
View Results

Bokken_Sword

6,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:22 pm
Okay People it all comes down to the Xbox 360, my all time favorite, Master Chief forever. The Wii, Try playing mortal combat on that system 10 minutes into the fight you'll knock yourself out. PS3, Been out for a fricken year and still no good games.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:02 am
id have to say the 360 since most games for the ps3 are availiable on the 360 and they are awsome  

idiotic randomness

sepiroth313

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:11 am
As of now, Xbox 360...after SSB:B comes out, maybe the wii will shoot up...PS 3 is gunna take some time to recover from its bad start...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:07 pm
c'mon guys, PS3 got guitar hero 3, rock band, and whatever games that both 360 and PS3 have, they all look better on the PS3, BLU RAY BAY BAY!!!!!!!!! domokun  

Shadic14

Shadic14

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:09 pm
Do u guys love the 360, JUST because of frikin Halo 3. stare scream  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:40 pm
I personally prefer the 360.

1. It has a much better selection of games right now.

2. The online community is already got a giant foothold.

3. I prefer the original controls to the motion sensitive ones, there are some great things you can do with those controls, but things like fighting and racing games really become a hassle,(I know you can buy cube controllers or steering wheels, but I am saying, one controller can do it all, instead of $150+ in acessories just to play your games*looks over at his Rock Band bundle* I will just shut up now.)

4. the middle of the line power is just fine with me, I will give the PS3 the best looking category, and since they dropped the price to $400, I have seriously thought of getting one, but until they get a decent game out, that is out of the question(they do get Darth Vadar in the new "Soul Calibur" game, that alone is almost worth it. Stupid Yoda crying .

5. My final point is the game line up, It was clear that the Xbox 360 won the game wars last year, the line up was phenomenal, Mass Effect, Bio Shock, Halo 3(even though I am a fan boy, it was still a good game). and thats just a few of the exclusives, throw in GhIII Rock band, and COD 4 and you have one hell of a line up.

these are all just my opinions though, I would love to hear your views on this subject.

Oh, and Happy Wintereenmas to all, may your fingers be agile, and your reflexes be tight.  

sallythemanatee

Nerevar Fatehand

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:43 pm
If I absolutely had to choose or die I'd say the 360 I like the control scheme of the 360 controllers I've been used to it since the normal XBox came out and it's not like graphics are a massive difference (PS3 Fanboy: Gah Bwoo Rei! 20 googelplexions of polyogns without a delay ragglefraggle! V:*billyclubs*) and the games for 360 are just better, I honestly have not seen a single amazing PS3 exclusive to date, oh I'm sure MGS:4 will be exclusive *cough* until they sell out *cough* when it FINALLY gets out but one good game can't save a console with such a bad start. And the Wii isn't half bad, cheap pricetag good/innovative games wii-mote is fun to use and all but once again the controller comes up, I like the XBox controller the smooth fit with my thumbs situated just so between the a,b,x,y buttons and direction pad making it easy to play a game and the triggers/buttons not at an uncomfortable position making them hard to use etc.

So I'd say without threat of death and doom.
1. Wii/360
2. Life
3. Something else
4. Something else that's not 3.
5. MAYBE the PS3

And in my defense of liking the 360 and making my decision solid, Halo 3 was good, not godlike and worthy of all of the hype it had in fact the whole Halo series was a bit overrated. I mean honestly they have HaloClix, the hell?! They have fanboys working away in fanboy run sweatshops to make wanna be Mjolnir look alikes made out of cheap cheap CHEAP plastic the games fun but not worthy of fanaticism. Dead Rising on the other hand >.> <.< *grabs the excavator and uses a zombie as a flail walking out of the thread*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:24 am
360! ME master Cheif  

-disco APPLEJUICE-

idiotic randomness

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:53 pm
after a while since i last posted id still say 360 the wii has ok games but nintendo still hasnt grasped the full extent they could with the wii remote
the ps3 will only look its best when you buy a high def tv and buy blue ray disc's otherwise it looks the same as the xbox  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 5:33 pm
Y'all like the the 360 because of Halo3 other than that xbox live and some other games the Xbox 360 SUCKS! stressed  

Rayuzx

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Neoklassisch

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:38 pm
LONG LIVE THE WII.

I am a huge Wii lover, I got mine the day it came out and have played it every night since. Even the first games for it were incredibly good, and it has a lot more to come. There are probably 10+ extraordinary games I have yet to buy for it. The Wii Remotes and different ways to use it is just so grand, not to mention the nunchuk, light gun, Wii wheel, and others to come out. The motion sensing is just great too, it works well with all the games. Because of this, most games on it are Wii only, but I am fine with that. Personally, I think games for more than one console are sell-outs. Another great fact is Wiiconnect24, constantly giving you updates and keeping you in touch. The Nintendo Channel is a new thing, it tells you about upcoming game releases. The Wii Shop is very unique too, same with WiiWare. Plus it is a lot more inexpensive.

This is but a fraction of how the Wii is superior to the 360 and PS3.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:49 pm
id have to say the 360 for me, and no im not saying it just because of halo, i hate that game. but because it has a pretty decent selection of shooter games, with the ps, they are more with rpg games and im not much a big fan of them, and with the wii, theres too many kid games. and also the 360 has project gotham racing and its totally better than need for speed and PGR is only for the xbox =]  

iAndrewx

Scourged Angel

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:26 am
The Wii is not a next generation console. The graphics on the Wii are the last generation graphics. The Wii controllers are the only thing next gen. Some people actually prefer the last generation controllers. The PS3 now has the DualShock controllers available and they are still wireless like the Sixaxis controllers. The PS3 graphics are better than the Xbox 360 graphics with or without the HD TV. Sony is getting good games. People need to be patient. When Final Fantasy XIII comes out, Final Fantasy fans are going to make a jump for that, increasing PS3 sales. The reason for the PS3's price is because it's a computer not exactly a console. The plus sides of the Xbox 360 and the Wii are that they're not as expensive.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:13 am
the wii is fun and is more interactive that the 360 and ps3. you have to stand up and move your arms. and now with wii fit, you have to move even more.  

mistress_hydro

7,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250

Tainted Creed

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:33 am
Not everyone wants to move around while playing a great game. And one word OBLIVION. The one of the best games I've ever played is available on the PS3 and not on the Wii. It is on the Xbox 360 But it has less Extras and worse graphics. plus you don't need a great HDTV for the ps3 so get that out of your heads people! We don't have a big screen TV or anything fancy. Hi-Def DVDs aren't even made anymore. All DVDs are being made into Blue Ray.The Wii has graphics equal to legos.  
"TDX" Tails Doll X - Video-Gaming Subforum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games