Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Holidays, Can you wait? 8D Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Holidays?
  Santa?
  Turkey?
  Poll Whore?
  SNOW! 8D
View Results

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:36 am
Well at the moment i am writing out all my cards ready for sending tommorow to my gaia friends and my family members. ^_^

But i am going to cornwall to spend christmas with my mum and stepdad, brother, its me, mike and our daughter who are going as it is her first christmas, i cannot wait i am so pleased XD

Although we have got over 4 huge bags of presents to take 3 of which are kaitlyns lol she is spoilt baby XD hehe  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:41 am
snow  

veracous

Blessed Shapeshifter

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:31 am
Macdom
Hey everyone! It's late, and I'm posting a bunch of stuff before I go to bed, and the last thing I thought of, is to ask my fellow members one thing:

What are you doing for the holidays? Anyone got plans already? Traditions? Turkey? cool

Ahem you there bigab! Read the red part!!! cool  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 12:34 pm
Yes i am very much jealous of the snow!! ^_^
actually this will be my first year of christmas without my older brother living here anymore, he moved out a couple months ago. Haha, that means i finally get to sleep in, lol. He usually wakes us up in the morning. It used to be my dad, but he died a couple years ago. So, yep nothing much else going on with me besides going to my grandmas house for Christmas dinner.*shudders* Grandmas house smells funny.... xp  

iPunk_Fluttershy

Macdom

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 2:11 pm
Thanks angel. 8D

Quote:
Ahem you there bigab! Read the red part!!! cool

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 2:53 pm
I've got to go to wrestling practice everyday during christmas break(except for christmas day) It sucks because I would like to rest crying , But I guess it's okay since I want to go to state this year smile  

xxxxxJohnxxxxx

Bikki Kobayashi IV

0 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:01 pm
I don't really have many plans. Around Cristmas I would visit my brother, and others I won't see that day. Then spend part of the day with mother, grandma and with father.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff