Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
My car thinks it's funny. =/

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oh joy.

View Results

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:39 am
Ok, I woke up around 5:30ish this morning so I could go to my apartment and get ready for school today. Get there and find out I'm locked out. How am I locked out? I let my roommate's sister borrow my keys yesterday so she could get in when we were both not there. No big deal. I go to wal-mart, get a new hairbrush, toothbrush, and shampoo so I can get ready at my boyfriend's apartment. (Decided to get Superbad too. Hey, why not? That movie's flippin' hilarious.)

Pay, get in the car, it starts, vroom vroom on my way there. OHHHH NOOO. At the stoplight my car shuts. off. What the hell?!?!?! So I'm pushing my car all the way there, takes like 20 minutes. Which wouldn't be too bad except I didn't have a coat, gloves or socks on. Because all I thought I was gonna do on my way to my apartment was brush the snow off my car. Anyways, no one helps me, but they sure knew how to use their horn. pricks. I don't blame them though, I would've just went around me at this early in the morning. So I get to his apartment, take off my pants and shoes and sweatshirt because they're soaked and very cold and head right into bed.

But since I can't sleep because I'm too damn cold. I thought I'd tell you all my perfect morning. biggrin

Short version:

-locked out of apartment.

-car died on me.

-pushed car in very cold weather without proper gear.

-went home and is not going to school now.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:59 am
Sounds like you had a great time biggrin  

Irukus

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:38 am
Wow, that sucks... Poor Dana D: *huggles*  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:56 am
so dana... half naked at your B/f's hows that workin out for ya. XD. Lol but seriously thou. That must have sucked. I've only had to push a car once and it was 1/4 of a mile and that killed me. I have so much more respect for you now XD. BTW superbad... is flippin hilarious. Just for that ima give you an early christmas gift. kekeke  

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:32 am
Well, that sucks. D:  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:59 am
You figure out what was wrong with your car yet??  

angel_half82
Crew

Hanku Royiaki

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:04 am
Oh wow. Yeah cold mornings know how to drain a battery. So sorry Dana.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:55 am
Awww, thank you Sakura! heart  

Dana Pixie Stix

Bikki Kobayashi IV

0 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:09 am
And I thought locking myself out and having to climb though my bedroom window and the police station being across the street sucked..... Now this sucks more  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:11 pm
aww poor u! If i had seen you i would have helped you out 3nodding sounds like you need a hot shower and a cup of tea  

Iconised Ghost

Lily the Pink

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:05 pm
If it's any consolation (but probably not), I would have helped!

Oh, well, you get to be in your boyfriend's apartment instead of at school. That's a pretty good deal there.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:06 pm
I feel sorry for you almost as much as the guy in angel_half82 sig.  

The_Strong_Bad

Dapper Dabbler

7,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:16 pm
Wow. eek Rough day.

I am so glad I moved south...no more snow. 3nodding  
General Discussion