Submit

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:22 am
((I don't have enough time right now, for a dedicated post. Feel free to move along without me for a couple more posts, Depending on how you find the wolves is how I'll introduce myself.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:35 am
User Image Twi pulled on his favorite black gloves and tightened the strap that kept his sheathe on his belt. he took one last look around the tavern and left it quickly, heading south as Fiore had instructed. As he neared the forest he looked around quickly, scanning the nearest trees for any signs of the wolves. He sighed, relieved that they hadn't come this far yet.

"I guess this is it," he said, as he reached the forest. He glanced around, looking for Fiore, "I hope the others get here soon. . . It'd be a pain if I had to kill any ot the beasts. . ." User Image

Reiku Alche

WiskersThCatfish

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:51 am
Harker stepped through noisy underbrush. He could tell he was going to slow some people down here, he hadn't done anything like this in a while, and rummaging around in uneven footing, and the dark wasn't exactly something that he did back when he did this kind of thing.

He squinted his way to the entrance to the forest. Somebody had already arrived. Good. At least if he had come to the wrong place, he wasn't the only incompetent in the group.

" 'Evening." He said as he approached, realizing that it wasn't Fiore, but Twi. 'Easy mistake' Harker concluded 'Twi could be mistaken for anybody given the conditions...'  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:58 am
User Image "Oh," exclaimed Twi, now noticing Harker, "Good evening, Harker." Twi chuckled to himself.

"It seems we're the first one's here. . ." he thought aloud, but not on accident, "Unless you're as lost as I am, as to where they are, and they've left us behind. That's pretty unlikely, though." He let go of the hilt of his sword, for he was holding onto it, in case anything would appear to attack him, but it was just more of a bad habit of his. User Image

Elegant Homicide

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:19 pm
"Glad to see you two..." Fiore said, jumping down from the canopy where she sat. She smiled softly and looked at both of them before staring back in the direction of town. "Where's... everyone else?" She said, looking over their shoulders for Ilia and Em.

As they talked rustling could be heard - still far enough away but noticeably closer to their group. Another howl, soft scampering of paws. Fiore stared into the dark of the forest and reached for the dagger at her side.

"Well... let's hope they get here soon; it sounds like the fun is starting."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:28 pm
Metallically jingling with each bounce, Em trotted up to the group. She had strapped two belts diagonally across her torso, each of them bursting with pockets and loops that held vials and gizmos alike. There seemed to be one for every occassion. At first glance, one might read a tattered label proclaiming the bottle it was attached to to be "de-bee stuff", or a little sinister gadget with the words "face-grabber" painted onto its surface. Exactly what does a face-grabber do? It grabs faces. Around her waist sat a thicker belt; the home of her essentials. Here were her portable tools and materials, arranged in chaotic variations of size and color all around her midsection. Some fizzled, some shone with iron lust, all seemed alien.

"I am prepared." The tiny, ludicrous scientist grinned up at the three adults. "IfthereshouldbeaviolentconflictthenIcouldremovethethoracicvertebraeandstudyitscharacteristicstoimprove-"

One frosty glance from Harker snapped her mouth shut. Instead, she smiled at him silently, the turning gears of thoughts still visible in the darkness of her eyes.  

Slim95
Crew

WiskersThCatfish

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:12 am
"Well that was a treat." Harker replied after a significantly awkward silence. "But let's focus." He turned toward Fiore. "Is there a plan, or is this kind of thing doctored as it develops?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:06 am
User Image Twi looked at Em and smiled, chuckling in his head. 'How. . . Neat. And yet, kinda scary.' he thought as he waited, somewhat impatiently for the wolves to appear. He shrugged and pulled a black string out of his pocket and tied his hair up, so it wouldn't get in his way.

"A plan would be good," said Twi, to no one in particular. User Image

Reiku Alche

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:40 pm
Kunibert could just faintly see what looked like lights just outside the forest, and thought "Finally! This town was the hardest thing to find in the world... if I ever retire this is where I'm going."

Just then he could hear the growl of wolves right behind him.

"It just figures they would be hunting ME."

Turning slowly, he notes that there are a good half dozen of them, rather small for a pack of wolves, but then again they may just be the scouting party. Knowing that he's no match for so many in close quarters, especially with so little maneuver room.

So taking the only option left to him he, sprints it to the lights he hopes is the village, and with any luck there would be someone keeping sentry on the town.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:01 am
"Truthfully, I think the plan will develop on it's own Harker." Fiore replied, nodding to herself. "Like... a good improvised song... It'll work out." She said smiling as she readied her dagger.

Her head turned to look over Em's shoulder - she heard the sound of wolves fairly close to the area. Yet, there was something else there - not wolf-like. Running... Running... She pointed her dagger to the place where the running was coming from.

"Well, gentlemen, and women, looks like we go for it!" She said enthusiastically. "There's no need to kill them - I'm sure you can all take it. Harker, Twi, get ready to fight. Em, do what you do best."

"Illia will catch up with us..." She thought before dashing forward.  

Sentama Lin

Slim95
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:39 am
Em detached a small metal box from the left belt around her torso, gently placing it on the ground fifteen feet in front of the group. Tongue slightly protruding out of the corner of her mouth, she pulled her garish goggles over her eyes and crouched over the contraption, touching her index finger to its top gingerly.

"Anticipate my hand gesticulation, then, shield your eyes by any means."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:23 pm
((Ohh, this place died. I've been checking back about bi-weekly, maybe I could wake it up?))

Harker glanced wearily at the box. "That's not... like a bomb, huh?"  

WiskersThCatfish

Slim95
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:53 pm
"It is an unseeing device, and it will be utilized to disorient our adversaries with a flash ofmostepiccaliburconstructedfromflintsodiumcalciumaswellasmanyothermetalliccomponentsgatheredforoptimalefficiency though I've never tested it before but that does not matterbecausethesecompoundsarenotasexplosiveastheyaregarishatleastIshouldhopetheyarenotasexplosiveastheyaregarish."

Biting down on her tongue to clear her mind, Em's visage returned to full attentiveness, anticipating the arrival of the wolves.

"I will elaborate on this machinery further once we have disposed of the canis lupus."

Her finger remained tensely poised on the top of the box.  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 12:32 pm
(( For my visual imagination, could one clarify positions relative to the other characters in their next posts please? You don't have to, but it would help. ))

A sound of pants, running, and breaking of twigs of the ground stir the silence of the village outskirts. Ahead of the group eyes seem to glint from the distance, approaching the group with alacrity.

A snarl could be heard as one wolf broke from the troop and tried to pounce on Fiore. She side-stepped out of the way, preventing herself from becoming pinned, though she did suffer a slight scratch from the wolf's claws. With the same dexterity of her feral attacker she spun and roundhouse kicked the hapless animal, sending it flying toward one of the bigger trees in the area.

"Let's go!" She shouted to the rest of the group. Her words, though absolutely mundane in sound, seemed to stir, almost magickally, something inside each party member's hearts, in a sense, heightening any sense of already-strong morale present. After gazing once into each of her party member's eyes, a serene, playful smile on her face as she looked, her gaze returned to the pack of wolves. Her face became serious again as she moved to a more defensive stance, readying her dagger, hoping she didn't need to cause any deaths.  

Sentama Lin

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 1:14 pm
I a matter of moments Kunibert burst through the tree-line and was meet with a sheer Stone and mortar wall, without any space to slow down, he put out his hand to brace himself against the wall.

The wolves behind him lunged from the darkness the trees provided, and started attacking Kunibert, thankfully the momentum remaining in him was enough to both doge the first attack and to start running along the wall, in hopes of a gate or patrol.

In the distance he saw what looked like a small raiding party also dealing with a group of wolves. "Finally!" He shouted triumphantly.  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff