Last Night - A Pre-Apocalyptic RP [Open!]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 4:48 pm
Last Night

"The final countdown — when people are doing the things that most define them, in their infinite variety, as human beings — is exhilarating yet packed with significance."

The idea is from the movie Last Night, however I have never seen the movie. So if you haven't seen it don't panic, and if you have don't worry. All I'm trying to do is fulfill the basic premise of the plot because it seemed fun.

The premise is this: the world is ending and you know the specific time down to the hour and minute that it will come to an end. All that you have now is time to do whatever you would do now that you have that knowledge.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 4:50 pm
Story

The time is now, this is no distant future that you thought was years away and could never happen to you. The world is ending and everything in it you hold dear. Planet earth, your home is going to cease to be at midnight.

What will you choose to do?

The importance of this story isn't on why the world is ending or how. It's all about choices and what people would do with the amount of time they know they have left. Would they act like nothing mattered at all? Would they do all that they could with the time they had left?

Define yourself in your powerlessness. Take control, lose control. Get lost in fear and despair, accept your fate. Spend your time with the ones you love, spend it alone, spend it with people you hate. Take it calmly or go down kicking and screaming.

The end will come, but in the end it's all up to you.

Trish the Stalker

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 4:51 pm
Characters

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Eye Colour:[/b]
[b]Hair Colour & Style:[/b]
[b]Other apperance:[/b]
[b]Background:[/b] (please just give me a couple sentences to a paragraph of mundane details, like what kind of lifestyle they live or job they have, I don't need a life history. If it's important it will come up during the course of the RP. Please note that this is a modern RP with no "special powers". You have to be within the limits of a human being)

Post this profile in your first post. If you end up posting regularly (read as: more than once or twice) I'll pop it up here and you will be considered a regular character. Please only submit one character per user.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 4:54 pm
Rules
    Mostly just the standard roleplay rules:
  • No god-modding
  • Please keep at least one paragraph to a post (when I was in elementary school we considered them 4-6 sentences, I hope you can manage this)
  • Please use proper punctuation. This means actually writing in a third person novel format, not using asterisks (*) or other kinds of symbols for actions.
  • Don't be rude
  • Use brackets or some way of showing out of character speech and keep it to a minimum in the thread, there is an OoC thread in the subforum
  • No "special powers" for your characters. This is the modern day real world only it's ending two weeks from the time the RP starts (in RP time, not RL time)

Trish the Stalker

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 4:56 pm
Two Weeks Remain
(The time will get more specific as the RP progresses. It does not pass in real time)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:02 pm
Reserved

Trish the Stalker

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 7:57 pm
Now Open!

RP/Game

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items