Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Hilarious things that people say to you- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have anything funny to add?
  Yeah-
  No-
  Just here for teh Goldz? Yesh Pleez!
View Results

Haha6977

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:15 pm
I believe I was struck by the sheer stupidity of that....LOL Course if you want funniness, look no further than Dave Chappelle. Example- "Women are all about feelings. All About how they....feel. It's even in the way they talk. With guys, it's Who What, When Where, and Why. It was me and this n---a Bob, and we were at the Safeway. That N---a Bob said this, and I punched that N---a, and I broke out.....That's the story. " XD You have to hear it to fully appreciate it.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:19 pm
shinsevenx
I believe I was struck by the sheer stupidity of that....LOL Course if you want funniness, look no further than Dave Chappelle. Example- "Women are all about feelings. All About how they....feel. It's even in the way they talk. With guys, it's Who What, When Where, and Why. It was me and this n---a Bob, and we were at the Safeway. That N---a Bob said this, and I punched that N---a, and I broke out.....That's the story. " XD You have to hear it to fully appreciate it.

XD I seen that before. It's funny as hell.

That reminds me of Katt Williams when he was talking about weed. It's something I can't write out you coulda watch it and laugh XD. I love it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpLDp2fTRgk  

Timper

5,150 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Haha6977

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:23 am
Oh yeah......**I now interrupt this message for this bulletin paid for by the Omega Flight Hit Squad- "I GOTS A JOB! YEAH! HOLLA AT YA BOY!"** Yeah that's funny. Dane Cook is hilarious too, I love how they got the anime characters matched up with the person talking, it makes it all the more funnier. and Yeah, I gots a job. It's a good thing.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:36 pm
shinsevenx
Oh yeah......**I now interrupt this message for this bulletin paid for by the Omega Flight Hit Squad- "I GOTS A JOB! YEAH! HOLLA AT YA BOY!"** Yeah that's funny. Dane Cook is hilarious too, I love how they got the anime characters matched up with the person talking, it makes it all the more funnier. and Yeah, I gots a job. It's a good thing.

rofl Dane Cook is awesome. I love it when he was talking about the Kool Aid man.

"OH YEAH!"
"Oh no! My dad is going to come home and beat me with a toaster!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZP1USaPMXpI
If anyone hasn't seen it.  

Timper

5,150 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Haha6977

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:56 pm
But these are epic laughs right here. if you play it, you know what I mean.

*/flirt*If I wasn't purple, you'd see I was blushing. or Sure I've got exotic piercings. or my personal favorite.....Normally I ride on Epic Mounts.....But...Let's Talk. XD  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:23 pm
Have of you ever heard of Jeff Dunham? He is a vantriliquist(sp?) comedian, and he is so freaking funny. If you go on Youtube look up Achmed the Dead Terrorist by Jeff Dunham, you'll be on the floor!!! ^__^

oh yeah, like the ordeal i had before with the random dancing, those kind of random moments happen alot to me!! I have a british since of humor so a random thing that happens and is funny to me, not might be funny to anybody else, so when i go and tell like, my mom something funny that happend she doesnt understand cause she wasnt there...its hard to explain.  

iPunk_Fluttershy

Haha6977

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 7:12 pm
Oh yeah? You want funny? Here you go. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChGcfHieqqs
Kenny Rogers's Jackass from MAD TV=FTW!
or....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXx3_ykUpfY
Steven Seagal's America. Also from MAD TV. It is teh win. XD
Don't blame me if you laugh until it hurts! XD  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items