Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Horseback Riding Anyone?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is this what a poll looks like?
  I dunno, you tell me.
View Results

iPunk_Fluttershy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:12 am
My legs hurt so much from horseback riding for the first time yesterday. Ugh...but it was so much fun!!!! My horse kept chewing on the thing though and almost ran us into a tree or two.... sweatdrop
so discuss:: if you ever been horsback riding, or if you want to, or fears of horses?!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:16 am
Xpunkfox28X
My legs hurt so much from horseback riding for the first time yesterday. Ugh...but it was so much fun!!!! My horse kept chewing on the thing though and almost ran us into a tree or two.... sweatdrop
so discuss:: if you ever been horsback riding, or if you want to, or fears of horses?!

chewing on the thing?

you mean the bit?

she was probably bored...

i own three horses, and have ridden since before i could walk. 3nodding i can also break horses and teach them to do almost anything you'd want them to do ((including rearing up on command, which is UBER sweet xd )).

your legs SHOULD hurt if you're doing it right! 3nodding and next time she plays with the bit, twitch the reins a tad to keep her attention...or just talk to her. horses like to be talked to. wink  

WastelandMama
Crew

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:21 am
I rode on one once when I was little, and twice on an elephant. I haven't done that recently, but I really want to. domokun  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:24 am
I rode on a horse once. It was fun and I'd do it again if I had the chance. I also liked brushing them. I'm a big softy when it comes to animals. domokun  

Timper

5,150 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:10 am
I think I did once, but I can't really remember it.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:15 am
No, but I rode a camel once lol I always wanted to go horseback riding.  

Communitst Daughter

HACK-Jane

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 12:09 pm
All I want for Christmas....
I have a few times, I know this will sound silly but I hate heights xD I know that your not that high up but thats how scared I am of heights xP It was fun but I would of enjoyed it more if the horse wasn't so tall xD
... Is my love <3

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 12:45 pm
I rode horses pretty often when I was a kid and I dont recall a lot of pain...but I rode again a few years ago and it was a different story!

Horses are great though! They are incredibly smart. I think theyre great!  

skribble3006

iPunk_Fluttershy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 7:44 pm
yeah i the bit was what it was called, my mommy told me so, lol. sorry about that.
But it was a whole lotta fun, and my horse was a his name was clay, and thank god i didnt take my friend's Tony's horse instead because it tried to buck him off twice before we even left the stables to go on the trails!!! but comet was pretty...oh, comet was his horse. so yeah....  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:50 pm
I rode an Elephant once. That was way better than a horse.  

Artanus

raining-sin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 5:11 pm
im actually about to start riding in about a week or two, thanks to my friend. i'm really excited-- probably starting out on a draft horse.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 1:30 am
I've only been horesback riding at my summer camp ;.;,I don't own my own horses though I love to ride biggrin ..I always seem to get the bitey ones though domokun  

HellzChelz

General Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff