Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Things that Gaia neglects... >>

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

- S i r - D e m i -

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 5:06 pm
So, am I the only person who thinks its about time for Gaia to come out with some new do's? I do, but what kind of style? I mean, they could go and rip off another anime. >> Or they could be a bit more creative this time around and do something different?

Also, what about the houses? I think there should be more of a selection for the house items. I'd like to see a better emphansis on Towns, maybe then I'd actually go on it! But that's just my opinion, what do you all think?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 6:00 pm
I never really liked towns, or my house. But I agree about the hair.

I've been waiting for long hair for guys. I want my hair to be like it is in real life! The longest male hair they have is barely shoulder length  

Artanus

- S i r - D e m i -

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 6:06 pm
Artanus
I never really liked towns, or my house. But I agree about the hair.

I've been waiting for long hair for guys. I want my hair to be like it is in real life! The longest male hair they have is barely shoulder length
The wannabe L hair style? Eh, that cosplay is so overrated. =/ Yeah, they do need to get a good long male hair.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 8:16 pm
Housing has always been too limited for me to get involved in. The same with evolving items. I have odd taste.

More selection means that there's more chance I'll find something I like, so I'm all for it.  

Awiergan Resurrection

Haha6977

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 10:55 am
I agree...I barely pay attention to my house or items if I'm not buying for other people, lol. domokun I'm more interested in talking to ppl than their same lame hair-dos. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 1:18 pm
They need to put highlights in hair colors other than black. What if I want red highlights in brown hair? The closest I can get is the one I'm using right now. >_> They should have an option where you can add any color highlights for an extra fee to any hairstyle and color.  

Pachelbel Canon

Officer Hot-Pants

Dedicated Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 2:23 pm
So far as the hair goes, at least there are plenty more styles now than when I first started...though I certainly agree if you mean that many are, with all due respect to the great ones (the admin), uh..."less than appealing"... And though many do, indeed resemble animes I've seen or seen clips of, it's hard to get very much variety due to the fact that they have to design each style to fit a generic model. If each avi were built differently, or there were an array of different body-builds to choose from, then there could be more variety...but I kinda think such complexity in the avi area would actually be bad for Gaia ninja .

And the only problem I really have with gaia is that it can sometimes be a little difficult to navigate new areas (like the theatre). Perhaps a "New Additions to the Site" section of the logged-in homepage. Or do they have that now? Truth be told, I don't pay overly-much attention to the homepage...  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 2:37 pm
yes they need to get a bigger variety of stuff.
im very picky and they need to make more, cuz i might like something they make >.<  

XxSexi_DemonxX

Renji_equals_love

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 3:37 pm
when you go caroling in the towns you get a halloween item. (at least that happened to me)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 3:46 pm
i think they should just abolish towns entirely. it's defective, LAME, no one i know (closely) uses it..

And would it kill them to either finish or give up on the battle system already??

well i've said my piece.  

HellKnight Azrael

Officer Hot-Pants

Dedicated Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 4:03 pm
Renji_equals_love
when you go caroling in the towns you get a halloween item. (at least that happened to me)
That seems like trading up, to me...

EDIT

And I can't even get into the damn thing, anyway; keep getting error messages...  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 4:24 pm
I like the hair I have for my avi, but I would like to see more hair styles soon. 3nodding  

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
General Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items