Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
In Which Ice Flowers Cause Trouble ~the end~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lobo-chan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:48 pm
((Well, I'd also post more, but... my power was out, then I was gone, and now my laptop is swarmed with viruses and out of commision until further notice... I'm on my mom's computer right now ^.^; ))

Lobo cocked her head to the side. Was everyone leaving now?
"Oh... Will they come back, then? Oh... I dunno," she was, once again, having a one-sided conversation with her stuffed dog. ((I don't even know what he's saying most the time))

Lobo bounced up as Cthugarai walked in, rushing over in an attempt to hug him, "I think people are leaving, but El Antonio doesn't know if they're gonna come back."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:24 pm
Elcia was still thinking everything over when walked in.
"I think..." she said slowly "That we should let Viral go. He is not alone and he has a mission to finish that he had already started when we joined. If we are meant to meet with them again we will find each other, of that at least I am sure." She looked to see was Kagura's reaction might be. She wished they could be of more help but felt that they might actually be slowing Viral down.
"Hi Cthugarai, Are you feeling better?" She waved him over to join them.

Azkadellia shook her head at Draden. "The power is a gift to be used as the receiver desires. If Viral should need it he will be able to call on it if he chooses. You may join him if you feel the need, you were sent to be his guide after all. I must stay as close to the book as I am able."

(( sorry everyone I've just not been online much. I hope I left things open enough for people to decide what they will to next.))  

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:09 pm
Kagura nodded at Elcia. "I understand. We shall each choose our own fate, and he and Kerrigan have both choose theirs." Kagura got into her bag and got out the letters again. "Here Elcia. I think you should have these. You know Kerrigan better anyways." Kagura put them in Elcia's hand, and reached into her bag again. She pulled out a small green egg with white dots. "Marcus. I have a question. Is this a dragon egg, or something else? If it's not a dragon egg, you can have it."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:47 pm
Marcus: Well, Kagura. do you have a story behind this egg?

Draden: I can at least take his coat back to him <:3 *He gets Virals coat and carries* I'll be back in a day. *He goes outside and flies away with the coat*

Marcus: Hmm, so what are you all going to do now? just study the book? There is no guarentee this place will remain safe i'm afraid ^^; But i guess we do have Salvation :3

Salvation: I guess *he said shyly*  

Red Glacier

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:44 am
Cthugarai yaws again as he's invited over to the table, taking a seat he's presented a plate of food by the Plantation. Between bites he starts to speak.

"I would love to stay here with your excellent hospitality Marcus, but I'm afraid that you're right. This place won't stay safe forever, and studding the book will only get us so far. We will have to leave, and I'm afraid it's probably sooner rather then later. It seems the book will only reveal another page when we've done another task we were destined to do. " He paused a moment to let that information sink in, taking a sip of juice, before continuing.

"I was reading it in the van before I passed out and this is what happened to me," He gestured to his new chest scales. "And this morning another page became readable to me. I think Viral's departure was meant to be. I'm not sure if we'll see him again but I'm sure he'll be safe wherever he goes."

He finished his breakfast in relative silence waiting on the thoughts of others.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:26 pm
((Sorry I haven't been on in a while. Our computer was jacked up cause of outlook express. But I fixed it today, thank god.))
Kagura laughed. "Long story short, a guy tried to rob me, failed, and he left this egg behind." She shifted her weight to one foot, keeping the egg warm in her arms.  

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:34 pm
((.........))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:18 pm
Toxxic Poptarts
((Sorry I haven't been on in a while. Our computer was jacked up cause of outlook express. But I fixed it today, thank god.))
Kagura laughed. "Long story short, a guy tried to rob me, failed, and he left this egg behind." She shifted her weight to one foot, keeping the egg warm in her arms.
Then the only advice I can give you is to hatch it and see for yourself. You could use the lesson in responsibility :3

As for everyone else, I felt some seismic activity near a mountainous area and there must be magic involved. there are no fault lines in this or that area at all.

Maybe if you all investigate that you will find something. That and there is an unusual heat temperatures there. Thats all the info I could gather. :3  

Red Glacier

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:15 pm
((Nnnuu!!!! Why must the good die young??!!! gonk ))
"I think I just want a vacation for a while. I might go visit my aunt and train for a while. Plus I need to keep this egg safe. Wouldn't want it to crack." Kagura said, rubbing it.
((Not much to say. I was on my new roleplaying board, and I remembered this one. Just trying to keep it alive...))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:01 pm
((Nnnuu! It must live!!))  

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:21 pm
(( Toxic I have a feeling everyone has moved on. I am truly impressed that this survived this long. And I am also very grateful for the dedication you all have shown but I think "what ever must be must be".
I think the RP is over))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:44 pm
((I thought that I did post something along those lines Elcia... but it looks like a frozen computer ATE my post again without me noticing it.

I have to admit that when I found out that Viral and Elcia took it upon themselves to PM an ongoing RP that I somehow started off the top of my head... I honestly didn't think that it would have grown into such a dedicated following. I'm happy to say that with this being my only second venture into the field. I got lots of experience in running an RP and I have dozens if not hundreds of ideas that could one day become their own story lines... unfortunately I just don't have enough to make a solid story that would make any sense.

I hope to be able to make another adventure that is as loved as this was in my heart, and I hope to see you all there. ^_^))

Let's try to raise another one ^_^
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:58 am
((Yes, I never imagined that the few little ideas that came to mind on the spot would ever make it to a story that lasted this long. What ideas I do have are not enough to make a story either.

So as head Game Master I now pronounce this RP as: gone to rest in the great RP field in the sky!

Once again I thank you for the great run, the experience, and your dedicated input and time from your (I'm sure) busy lives. I hope to RP with you again sometime))  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff