Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
MERRY X-MAS TO ALL MY GAIA FRIENDS (and people I don't know) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Merry X-mas!
  Popcorn!
  Zombified elvez!
View Results

Haha6977

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 7:40 pm
Thanks Yuka! Yeah, I found out the hard way that egg nog disagrees easily with certain foods. >.< I was nauseous for like an hour. ugh ugh. Glad you feel a bit better, and yeah I have ahd to practice the keeping the bad things in the back of my mind too. A writer, eh? I'll check you out. Not bad stuff I'm sure. I dig rabbits for some strange reason, so yeah. that pic was coolness squared.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:46 am
shinsevenx
Thanks Yuka! Yeah, I found out the hard way that egg nog disagrees easily with certain foods. >.< I was nauseous for like an hour. ugh ugh. Glad you feel a bit better, and yeah I have ahd to practice the keeping the bad things in the back of my mind too. A writer, eh? I'll check you out. Not bad stuff I'm sure. I dig rabbits for some strange reason, so yeah. that pic was coolness squared.
Really? o.o I only ever have a problem with it cus I'm lactose intolerant...but maybe I just have a strong stomach...cus I can mix almost anything in it. It's like a big cauldron! ^^ I hope you don't have any more stomach problems during the holidays though. o,o And yeah, a writer. ^^; I'm mainly working on a series right now, but I have some stuff posted on DA and fictionpress (which I have a link to on DA). Feel free to check it out. Hope you like it. ^^

Note: I'm not too fond of bunnies...though I think they'd make a great stew. ninja  

YukaSilkenFur

Haha6977

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 9:42 am
I was Nothing.....

Yeah...it settled out. Thankfully, lol. heh heh...'Tonight I dine on Rabbit Stew...." xd hilarious. Yeah, I write too, I have the first of my series The Castle, Book I:The Swordsman, The Gunman and the ties that bind(RESPECT) up on DA, and in me journal, I'm currently working on Book II: Bound By Fate(HONOR). Hopefully I'll finish sometime. I'd love to publish them, once I'm satisfied with how they look. ^__^ I'll just head over there now and check it out!

Before I met my love. I love you Anna.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 10:31 am
shinsevenx
I was Nothing.....

Yeah...it settled out. Thankfully, lol. heh heh...'Tonight I dine on Rabbit Stew...." xd hilarious. Yeah, I write too, I have the first of my series The Castle, Book I:The Swordsman, The Gunman and the ties that bind(RESPECT) up on DA, and in me journal, I'm currently working on Book II: Bound By Fate(HONOR). Hopefully I'll finish sometime. I'd love to publish them, once I'm satisfied with how they look. ^__^ I'll just head over there now and check it out!

Before I met my love. I love you Anna.
No fair. o.o How long did it take you? It's been 3-4 years and I'm only just now on page 74 of the first book. >.<;;; (too much tweaking)  

YukaSilkenFur

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces