Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Things that need to be changed Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like gold?
  YES!
View Results

Pachelbel Canon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:53 pm
bluegrass cat
Irukus
I dont look forward to items that takes around 15 years to obtain domokun i agree that most prices shouldn't be lowered but consider how much the " spartan spear " is domokun almost 1 million for a super plain item

pffffffffft, 1 million gold isn't even that much!

try going for items SO RARE that no one even puts them on the marketplace! THEN come and complain!

((friggin NEVER gonna get a goddamn halo...))

crying I know how that feels. I want a Panda Hat so bad it hurts. I have one in REAL LIFE and I want my avi to match. Le sigh.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 3:18 am
bluegrass cat
Irukus
I dont look forward to items that takes around 15 years to obtain domokun i agree that most prices shouldn't be lowered but consider how much the " spartan spear " is domokun almost 1 million for a super plain item

try going for items SO RARE that no one even puts them on the marketplace! THEN come and complain!

Angelic Halos are so rare one could almost count them on hand. There can't be more than 20 tops around here. The people with them seem to only trade them amongst their circle of friends.

Anyway, the only things I'd like to see some changes to are:

Searchable posts in guilds
- I hate how after making a post I have to manually keep track of it or it gets lost almost forever.

Glitches..fix 'em!
- They are kind of tradition here, but still it gets annoying when they constantly happen.

Bring back the old no mouth option
- I know many people who randomly lost their avi with no mouth during the vampire event without ever changing into a vampire. It's really odd. o_O

Bring back the old eye colors they used to have
- Having purple eyes were pretty cool.

Find a better way to get rid of bots and hackers
- They plague this site from Towns to games to forums.

pseudo optimist

Tiny Animal

21,275 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Zeal Leonheart

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:38 am
yea we need more ways to make gold.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:52 am
id have to agree about the hackers part...my old account was ten times better than this one and got hacked..that and ive had to change this password a billion times as i have had me gwee hacked my orly hat etc etc etc..ITS FRIGGING ANNOYING...and i think thats my only complaint...oh and the admins as when my account was hacked i was more pissed bout me gwee and they did nothing to fix it...SOOOOOO long story short ya hackers bite balls  

DarkerFairytaleDreams

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Fire_Princess_Kenzi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:54 pm
my b/f and i got hacked last night and they gifted his 2 frostbite blades away!!! there was no way to track gifts and we dont have a name to give the mods crying right now hes using mine because the hacker was more worried about changing my name to whosabigbitch crying we have a petition now about hackers and a way to watch who you give gifts too  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:33 pm
Fire_Princess_Kenzi
my b/f and i got hacked last night and they gifted his 2 frostbite blades away!!! there was no way to track gifts and we dont have a name to give the mods crying right now hes using mine because the hacker was more worried about changing my name to whosabigbitch crying we have a petition now about hackers and a way to watch who you give gifts too

I was hacked a looong time ago, back when I was a newb. I didn't have anything that was very valuble, but I still left Gaia after that.

After I came back to Gaia in late June of this year, I started this account, changed the password of my old one, and am now using my old account as a mule.

But now, in this account, I have valuble items that I cannot afford to lose to hackers.

I think your petition is a great idea. I went and signed it right after I read your post.

wahmbulance EVERYONE, SIGN THE PETITION IN FIRE_PRINCESS_KENZI'S SIG!!! wahmbulance

YAY PETITIONS 4laugh  

Kaiserin Kai

Mythical Kitten

17,675 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Tax Evader 100

Galechans

Shirtless Receiver

13,400 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:31 pm
it leads to tinyURL. i'm too scared to click it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:28 pm
All I want to be changed is the gold rates for posting. Make it constant or gtfo.  

Bitsy100

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:59 pm
takamoto mamiko
bluegrass cat
Irukus

Angelic Halos are so rare one could almost count them on hand. There can't be more than 20 tops around here. The people with them seem to only trade them amongst their circle of friends.

Anyway, the only things I'd like to see some changes to are:

Searchable posts in guilds
- I hate how after making a post I have to manually keep track of it or it gets lost almost forever.

Glitches..fix 'em!
- They are kind of tradition here, but still it gets annoying when they constantly happen.

Bring back the old no mouth option
- I know many people who randomly lost their avi with no mouth during the vampire event without ever changing into a vampire. It's really odd. o_O

Bring back the old eye colors they used to have
- Having purple eyes were pretty cool.

Find a better way to get rid of bots and hackers
- They plague this site from Towns to games to forums.

naw, angelic halos aren't THAT rare. people don't wear them due to begging from n00bs.

TONS of users from gaia's first year have them, they just are inactive users, banned, or choose to NOT wear them.

3nodding  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces