Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
New Year coming up.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll!
  *bang*
View Results

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 10:42 am
2k7 is at its end and 2k8 is coming fast. Let us all rejoice and remember what 2k7 has brought us and what 2k8 will bring us. >.<

Topic:
What is the must funnest thing you have done in 2k7?
What is your must saddiest thing in 2k7?
Will you miss 2k7?
and are you ready for 2k8? whee  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 10:48 am
PRAISE JESUS FOR A REAL TOPIC!!!

xd

funniest thing i did in 2k7 was...um...well, it probably had to do with me falling. cause i'm hella uncoordinated. rofl

saddest thing was one of our kitties having to be put down. i STILL cry over twist sometimes...

and i will SO not miss this year! it was a BAD year for us cause angel's evil brother lived with us until we kicked him out in october and he made like HELL for everyone. sweatdrop angel also developed UC and i've got something wrong with my kidneys that they STILL can't figure out. plus we lost twist...so, yeah, this year can go blow it out its rear! ((although we DID have the best christmas evah...))

I AM SO READY for the new year!!! heart 2k8 is going to be the greatest year ever!!! angel and i are ringing in the new year by going to the movies and seeing i am legend and the 2nd national treasure movie. xd and we're spending all day on the 1st watching boondocks the first season UNCUT AND UNCENSORED and we'll be eating delicious snacks and cookies and just having an awesome time!

so yes, THIS YEAR SHALL ROCK HARDCORE!!! SO THERE! whee  

WastelandMama
Crew

chaz3

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 11:02 am
im am not looking forward to the new year cause at the end of school i have to move gonk
it is going to be hard to do having lived in this house for all my life sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 11:08 am
chaz3
im am not looking forward to the new year cause at the end of school i have to move gonk
it is going to be hard to do having lived in this house for all my life sweatdrop

aw, that sucks!

moving is always hard! *pats*  

WastelandMama
Crew

chaz3

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 11:13 am
bluegrass cat
chaz3

aw, that sucks!

moving is always hard! *pats*

*hugs cat* god im a huggy person XD
other than that the year should be great : D  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 11:17 am
Hmmm the best part....getting into this guild for sure^^  

Elegant Storm

Irukus

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 11:40 am
domokun The best part of my year was in October when i went to the ATM machine and saw after 9 months of work without using 1 penny, i had 10k in the bank lol domokun other than that i must say the year was pretty shitty but next year will be DA BOMB dramallama

Something bad/funny that happened this year was 2 of my fluffy cats got a infection in both their front legs and tail ( there is a diseased cat lurking in the neighborhood evil ) but all those areas was shaved and treated by the doctor domokun so now 2 of my fluffy cats looks like french poodles xd lol

I wish everyone a happy new year domokun heart May 2008 be truly epic  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 11:44 am
The best part of 07 for me would have to be my summer vacation cause I got to spend a whole month with my bf in Florida, yay Disney! biggrin

The worst time would have to be when I thought I had flunked a class. Thankfully, I passed.

I don't think I'll miss 07 that much cause nothing big happened for me.
I'm hoping 08 will be awesome.

@bluegrass- I'm starting the new year with movies, too. I don't know which movies yet. ninja  

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:28 pm
MissMunchieMonster

@bluegrass- I'm starting the new year with movies, too. I don't know which movies yet. ninja

we've done the movie thing for the past five years, and usually it kinda sucks because there's NEVER any good movies around new years, but THIS year its gonna kick a**!

xd  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:30 pm
Wow these are some very interesting things hehe

@Bluegrass I Am Legend is an awesome movie I saw twice already xD

@Chaz I'm sorry you have to move sad  

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:19 pm
bluegrass cat

we've done the movie thing for the past five years, and usually it kinda sucks because there's NEVER any good movies around new years, but THIS year its gonna kick a**!

xd

I started last year when my bf invited me. He'd done it quite a few times before and last year I was invited to come along. We watched Night at the museum. I felt bad though cause I felt like I was getting into a private tradition between my bf and his parents, plus two of my friends came to visit me and asked me if I would go out with them to watch a movie...so we all went, but my bf felt bad cause he wanted to share it with me only. I still feel bad about it...

Anyway, I am Legend is really good! 4laugh domokun  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:49 pm
ah so many things have happened this year. My life is always busy

Best Good Thing:
I got back to God and found a wonderful church and the best friends I could hope for <3

Second Best:
We got a haus :]]]

Saddest:
Something quite personal. But a big deal.

Yes, and No. I liked this year a lot and I don't want it to end but I also do want to find out what is going to happen to me.

I don't like change much in general though.

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Artanus

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:10 pm
So many grammatical errors. I must resist! OK, just one. Funnest isn't a word. It's most fun. xp I can't help myself.

Ok, the most fun this year.....To tell you the truth, I can hardly remember thanksgiving. Let alone this past year. It's all been good(mostly)

Saddest: My brother getting it a fight with my dad. Thank god my dad didn't fight back.

Looking forward to the new year? HELLZ YEAH! Just that much closer to High School, Getting a job, and driving.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:34 pm
User Image

New year, a leap year, a politic vote year... Yey xD

Happy New Year 2008!

Leixi

8,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
General Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff