Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
its snowin Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

is it snow fo u
  no
  YES
View Results

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:54 pm
-Crunchy-Sponge-
Ok then.....>.< Congratz on the ehh...snow...0.o (it always snows where i am)

Lucky, I barly get 3 days a season of decent snow, let alone that sheet of ice dusted with snow that I've been hopling for.

~Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:24 pm
We have several feet of snow. I wish it would melt. I plan on moving somewhere snow free some day.  

Punk_kitty324

6,800 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Clambake 200

nicole_haha

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:40 am
i don't like snow it make me sick  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:51 am
I will always care about you....
never snows in the south of england xP Nevermind I don't like snow anyway. I hate the cold.
...Because I love you!

Zaoth Kun
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ravagraid

Feral Sex Symbol

14,650 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:44 am
haven't seen decent snow in years  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:28 am
Number Xlll
Lucky you;it doesn't hardly get cold where i live, let alone snow.
you say that like its a bad thing....i live in canada....we get moochos snow here.....it sucks  

Benjamaninja

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:31 am
It snowed last night. There was enough snow here this morning to make the ground look pretty, which is about as much snow as we ever get whee Surprisingly, it hasn't melted yet, but I give it 'til noon...

EDIT: Sure enough, half an hour after this post, it was melted...>.<  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:03 pm
It's been really snowy over here lately. Today's been pretty calm, though tomorrow we're supposed to have flurries/freezing rain. Grr... stressed  

angels-on-earth-are-rare

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:40 pm
bluegrass cat
Awiergan Resurrection
bluegrass cat
Awiergan Resurrection
bluegrass cat
we don't get snow where i live.

we get INSANE ICE STORMS that shut down cities for days.

i have pics. seriously.

crying sucks.

I know what you mean. We had several of those when I lived in Greenville, SC. We had over a 50% blackout for a whole week. It was like a disaster zone. So many people wandering around public areas, because they had no heat/water/food in their house.

my family has an emergency plan in place, which is kinda scary in and of itself. rofl

if we're @ home when it hits, we're supposed to sit tight, pack up the kitties and wait until my daddy shows up to take us both to either grandma's casa and my daddy's girlfriend's house ((both of which have been outfitted with the latest in personal generators courtesy of daddy's a**l nature)). if we're with mama, we wait it out with her in relative comfort since she's got loads of backup supplies and heats her home with propane ((so there's always enough with the two backup tanks)).

actually, that's basically the plan no matter what natural disaster strikes, except a few other plans involve angel's massive gun/knife collection.

sweatdrop

But what if it's a deadly viral outbreak and dad has already been turned into a flesh eating mutant zombie? Do you already have solid-steel fortifications in place, or are you evacuating to the nearest off-shore platform and waiting it out?

actually, we live on the 2nd floor with a large veranda to shoot zombies off of. and angel has this evacuation idea ((i won't call it a plan because that would only acknowledge his insanity)) where we'll battle through the streets to get to where he works, where there are THOUSANDS of guns and bullets and beef jerky. sweatdrop

and, we do actually have a farm waaaaaaaaaaay out in the middle of nowhere where the nearest neighbor is over two miles away, so i guess we could even set up a survivors' colony. xd ha!

The zombies will wish they were never virally born. BOOM! HEADSHOT!

I will continue to build my arsenal. cool  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:19 pm
nicole_haha
i don't like snow it make me sick

You aren't suppost to eat the yellow snow, unless it was white snow you added lemonade kool-aid to.

~Metalic_Noodles

Metalic_Noodles

Number Xlll

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:15 pm
Benjamaninja
Number Xlll
Lucky you;it doesn't hardly get cold where i live, let alone snow.
you say that like its a bad thing....i live in canada....we get moochos snow here.....it sucks

Hehe difference in area,difference in favored climate;i love the cold and snow because i'm always stuck in the heat,I'm guessing its the opposite for you lol.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:31 pm
yes lots of snow
Hopefully well get a snow day!  

amberlin_070

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items