Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
OMG! Heath Ledger is dead D: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HEATH!!!
  Noooooooooo!
View Results

Mooshi Sushi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:58 pm
They said something about an overdose, but I guess it was an accident.
I loved A Knight's Tale. I used to watch it with my sister every time it came on the teeveee.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:33 pm
Honestly, I heard he died, and I was like, "Who died?" I seriously didn't know who he was. xd Of course, I freaked out when I found out that he was the Joker in the new Batman, so I was like, "Noooooo!!!!!!" But then I found out that they finished filming, so I moved on.

I found it ironic that he apparently got so into the character of the Joker that he actually had to start taking sleeping pills, and that's what did him in, or at least was what it appeared to be, never actually read anything on what the autopsy showed, just that the results were inconclusive.

But really, while it sucks that such a young guy actor, who apparently had so much potential, (I've never seen anything he's been in) to die, I don't even get upset if an actor that I really like dies. I mean, yeah, it sucks, but there's no use getting upset about it, since I didn't know him personally, not to mention getting upset wouldn't change the fact he's dead. I"m kinda cold about death I guess.  

tsukasa_the_quiet

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces