Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jfh360

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:57 am
In the Legend of Dragoon finding out that your dad was still alive  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:50 am
-One time I playing Halo 2 just messing around with my brother and he tryed to splatter me with a warthog on Turf. He went up the ramp and missed me and friend and we opened fire on him, he hopped out and ran back down the ramp. While doing the so he threw a grenade to cover him from us following and destory the warthog. This unfortunately turned into his own death where it flipped up into the air and landed on him at the base of the ramp.  

RustyNachos

Pi-face Sho

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:59 pm
This part, from Phoenix Wright Trials & Tribulations.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:26 pm
Naming your Rival something funny in any Pokemon game."Oh yes!Now I remember,my Grandson's name is DoucheFag!"Poor senile Professor.

Mortal Combat: Shaolin Monks,Kung Lao's story mode.You get to Barraka as he's killing a Monk,he grabs his face and stabs them through the head with his arm blade.He then throws the bloody corpse across the room and over by Kung Lao.Kung Lao then KNEELS OVER THE BODY AND SAYS"Are you okay?!?!?"I spit soda all over my PS2.  

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Timid Thinker

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:59 pm
"It's a door. It's another door. It's what we in the trade call a door. It's a large rectangular piece of wood used to fill ungainly holes in walls. It's a door, what more is there to say? As you have probably figured out, this is a door. My keen senses tell me that this is a door. Is this a door I see before me? It's larger than a window and smaller than a garage, so I guess it's a door. I think, of all the doors I've seen here, this is by far the best. I take it back, THIS is the best door in the whole house. I used to go out with a girl who had a door just like that. Have I already told you about the girl who had a door just like that? Her name was Patricia. She had eyes like sapphires..hair like a fountain of night...And the most incredible pair of...of...earrings I had ever seen. Anyway, she left me for the lead singer of The Doors, which explains why this door reminds me of her, I suppose. Sorry, I have a tendency to ramble when players won't stop looking at the bloody doors."
-Trilby when you constantly look at the doors in 5 Days A Stranger.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:25 pm
I have several of those, but here's my two faves.

One- While playing capture the flag in the first Halo, I was trying to throw a grenade at someone and it stuck to their crotch! o.0 They ran around it circles with it stuck there before blowing up! Funniest thing ever! blaugh

Two- I was playing Kingdom Hearts 2 and when you can battle as Mickey I was moving in to use a combo when my dog jumped on my controler and made Mickeys face contact the bad guys crotch! So bad! mrgreen

I know both are kinda dirty but they are still funny as hell!! =^..^=  

OokamiValkire

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Arekusa

7,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:51 am
3 friends of mine and me were sleeping over at another friend's house. The next day, we decided to play Fatal Frame 3, since we had the time and we were still too lazy to move. I forget where my friend's file was, but we were already in the middle of the ghost mansion, where the tree with the symbol tied around it was. We were nearing the big door when all of a sudden the priest ghost wielding a freakin' machete suddenly pops out. All 5 of us started screaming our lungs out.

Mind you, it was 9am that time.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:41 pm
ah, there have been so many over the years, its hard to think them all up,but here are a few in semi-recent days.

- Mario RPG: i got mario and friends into the secret locked room with the bonus boss culix.
Mario RPG was a game made by both nintendo and square (the final fantasy ppl, now called square-enix), and culix is basically a final fantasy boss, unlike everything else in the game, with is all mario based.
I defeated him and saw mario and friends moving the tune of the FF victory music!!! LOL

- i was playing halo (3 i think) with a friend. we had been using warthogs outside, but had to head inside. he got focused on fighting and wasnt paying attention to me. I rammed the warthog through the doorway, and drove it up to the next floor up, going as far as i could with it.
next thing you know, he looks up and sees me..... in a warthog.... on a ledge..... high above him.......
He's basically like , HOW THE HECK DID YOU GET IT UP THERE?!?!?

- same halo game, but this time, i slowly drove a tank up a long ramp, all the way across a long bridge, and rammed it into the giant doorway in which we needed to proceed, and got it stuck in there!!!! LOL.
We restarted the mission, this time he keeps trying to teamkill on me, and i still get it up right in front of the doorway, but not rammed in this time  

Master Azrael Reaper

Kaenor

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:04 am
I remember this one time I was playing halo 3 with my bud, and I was complaining that holding a turret makes you slow, So he jumped on my guy and we went around like that kicking butt.
biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:38 pm
I have another favorite! In Hamtaro Rainbow Rescue, when you walk across the chalkboard next to the piano in Clover Elementary, a hamster with a silver crown pops up from a hole and says, "Hey! If you keep that up, you'll smog up the place." and goes back down the hole.  

Catkid_neo

Magical Cat

10,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50

The Timid Thinker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:36 pm
In God Hand, being on the verge of death from a demon then making a comeback and kicking its a**. Also, the 51st challenge.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:00 pm
"There MUST be a back door SOMEWHERE. Let's try to find IT first, shall we?"
"... Okay. Let's separate again."
"JUST A SECOND. I've found something..."
"... What is it?"
"It's a weapon. It's REALLY powerful. Especially against living things..."

Ah, good ol' Resident Evil. XD  

CrypticCat

Familiar Informer

The Timid Thinker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:03 pm
SpinelSama