Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
You'll never guess who was at the coffee shop.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DRINKING HIS ******** COFFEE.

View Results

Awiergan Resurrection

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:11 pm
So, I was walking past Starbucks around 11pm today, and look inside to see a rather unusual group of formally dressed people. Wotaru (yes, that's his actual name), the 'leader' of our group, points out one guy and says "hah, that guy looks like Bill Clinton from the back". The man then turns around, and it ******** is Bill Clinton. Drinking his ******** coffee.

We stood there for a brief "Oh s**t it's Bill Clinton" moment, then moved on.

Unfortunately, my camera wasn't set to high-sensitivity, so the flash went off (and it was darker where I was standing than where he was). This meant that the picture is too glared over to really be able to identify him specifically. Strangely, you can easily make out the man standing next to him, presumably a body guard or someone. I'd up it, but my camera cable is back at home. (I'm of course at school).

Discuss:
Bill Clinton at Starbucks.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:55 pm

eek Whoa... so what, are they like real people now or are we still allowed to hate thier kind.

'thier kind' being politicions, of course.
User Image They scare me.

~Metalic_Noodles

Metalic_Noodles

Awiergan Resurrection

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:19 am
Metalic_Noodles

eek Whoa... so what, are they like real people now or are we still allowed to hate thier kind.

'thier kind' being politicions, of course.
User Image They scare me.

~Metalic_Noodles

I dunno. It was sort of weird. I thought only humans drank coffee. xp

Actually, anything "democrat" has excessive support on campus, to the point that it annoys me.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:24 am
That's pretty cool. I was his penpal in like 5th grade. He wrote me backlike twice....  

loving_sorrow

Anxious Citizen

Ravagraid

Feral Sex Symbol

14,650 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:32 am
Okay then

here's a word someone said about american politics in our school

"..a world power nation that has bombs smarter then their president...poor guys"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:00 am
]-Wandering-Raven-[
Okay then

here's a word someone said about american politics in our school

"..a world power nation that has bombs smarter then their president...poor guys"

rofl rofl

The worst part is, he wasn't even elected the first time around, he accually lost. rolleyes Why the hell they voted for him again... well... because he was the smartest canadate, well compared to the democrat or republican running against him. Nader might have been a peg up on the evolutionary ladder.

~Metalic_Noodles

Metalic_Noodles

Sakimichi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:16 am
*two thumbs up* How i wish i were you xp  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:03 am
Heh.. thats pretty awesome xd

My friend had Oprah come into their coffee shop.. I guess she freaked out and left when she was like "Oprah! WOW, hi!" xd

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:33 am
LMFAO

HEHE it makes me laugh when we see someone like that cause we do get shocked and stand there in confusement and suprise to the point we look like gaumless fish. XD  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:40 am
D: no one interesting ever comes to the Starbucks out here... not that id be extremely excited to see Bill Clinton or Oprah..... well I MIGHT be a little more excited to see Bill if he had Hillary with him >_> MIGHT.  

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:21 am
Bill was out looking for MO NEKKID HOEZ!!

He was our first black president you know rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:33 am
I'm german, you know. But i've seen him once in person, when i was younger. I even skipped school for to see him...
The interesting part about is, i live in a really small city, somewhere near a BIG city, so why did they decide to let him visit us... we have nothing importartant, not even oil or money or so... i'm even wondering about this today...  

KOS-MOS-04

Awiergan Resurrection

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:36 am
loving_sorrow
That's pretty cool. I was his penpal in like 5th grade. He wrote me backlike twice....

Yeah, I wrote to him a few times when I was in elementary school.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:43 am
KOS-MOS-04
I'm german, you know. But i've seen him once in person, when i was younger. I even skipped school for to see him...
The interesting part about is, i live in a really small city, somewhere near a BIG city, so why did they decide to let him visit us... we have nothing importartant, not even oil or money or so... i'm even wondering about this today...

Who knows, he cant even get extra votes by doing that. Maybe it was good for foreign relations? xp what part of germany are you in?  

Iconised Ghost

General Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff