Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Crappy birthday to me. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:22 pm
Iconised Ghost
TheBlueWarrior
Iconised Ghost
xd yeah but...we're better than mexico. And then you can share your rummies mrgreen

Well thats true. I loooove rum. xd

me toooooooo 4laugh

A day or two after I turned 21 me and a friend drank like half a bottle that we put into a mix. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:52 pm
TheBlueWarrior
Iconised Ghost
TheBlueWarrior
Iconised Ghost
xd yeah but...we're better than mexico. And then you can share your rummies mrgreen

me toooooooo 4laugh

A day or two after I turned 21 me and a friend drank like half a bottle that we put into a mix. xd

xd days like that are good. i remember at my firends 40th i had at least 20 rum and cokes. Shorts, not longs whee aspects of that night are missing in my memory, needless to say. But all you really need to remember is the rum  

Iconised Ghost

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:23 pm

I think my last party was my 9th birthday, I really have no idea, unless you count when one of my sisters who I don't even remember (grew up and left when I was little, likke younger than 5) came by with her 4 kids and brother. BUt I think that counts as my usual hanging out at home, pestering the dog and cats... and stuffing them with icecream, or some other treat that they obsess other. So... no parties for the last... um... 7 years, I think.

~Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:29 pm
Iconised Ghost
TheBlueWarrior
Iconised Ghost
TheBlueWarrior
Iconised Ghost

me toooooooo 4laugh

xd days like that are good. i remember at my firends 40th i had at least 20 rum and cokes. Shorts, not longs whee aspects of that night are missing in my memory, needless to say. But all you really need to remember is the rum

Will you marry me? xd  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

churrlo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:59 pm
Iconised Ghost
churrlo
Iconised Ghost
Awiergan Resurrection
=D I turn 19 on the 30th. My parents came up this past weekend to visit me. Birthdays are pretty much pointless once you get to college, from what I've seen. I only get a few presents in the mail. It's a bit too far to go celebrate with my relatives like I used to.

Discuss: How birthday's get less fun as you grow older.

I turn 21 in march. Thats a real pain in the a**, because not only are you expected to have something big, you're also expected to pay for it. And then you ahve ot worry about who to invite, will people not turn up, or even worse-will people turn up, not talk to each other, and have a whole evening of awkward silence.

Like my sister says, "same s**t, different numbers"

Maybe it's different where I live xd Cause when I tell people I'm having a party they ask what to bring... so honestly I don't have to pay for anything unless I want to rent a place out, or some games or a movie or something xd

usually that might be the case here too, but turning 21 is a big deal in NZ (as big as 40ths, 50ths, 60ths etc) so you are expected to do something big and receive expensive presents (its not unusual for parents to giv etheir kids cars on their 21sts for example). So since Im hosting it, im expected to pay. Well, they can buy their own booze >.< but dinner's on me

Well... 21 is a big deal here too xd While I will offer my house for my own party... usually I rely on others to bring half the stuff xd I'm cheap like that but if they're willing, why be stupid and not accept the stuff? razz  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:58 am
TheBlueWarrior
Iconised Ghost
TheBlueWarrior
Iconised Ghost
TheBlueWarrior
Iconised Ghost

me toooooooo 4laugh

Will you marry me? xd

only if we can bathe in rum on the honeymoon mrgreen

I agree completely Churrlo. At the 40th drinks from the shelf were free until midnight. And rum was on the shelf. And we got there at about 6:30 ^_________^ always take the rum!  

Iconised Ghost

HellKnight Azrael

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:44 pm
I don't look forward to my birthday at all, no serious events really happen.. my next one may be when I turn 16, but I don't actually FEEL older.. if you know what I mean.

So what if I can drive, it just means my endangering MORE lives.. I think the only time I actually feel I have advanced is when I learn or do something that profoundly changes me. It's odd I'll admit, but that's just the way the cookie crumbles.. into the Rum and Coke of course. wink

Anyhow Happy Belated Birthday Trevor. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:25 pm
:O cookies and rum! if enough rum is consumed, that would be delicious! mrgreen  

Iconised Ghost

HellKnight Azrael

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:57 am
Iconised Ghost
:O cookies and rum! if enough rum is consumed, that would be delicious! mrgreen

Heheh but then you wouldn't taste the cookies you'd be so wasted ^^

Either that or they would be the best damn cookies I'd ever eaten. xD  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash