Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Movies, TV, Music, and more
do you like wwe

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like wwe
yes
50%
 50%  [ 3 ]
no
50%
 50%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6

raws HBK

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:35 pm
do you like wwe  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:14 pm
Ever since that whole situation with Chris Beniot.....I lost some interest in it.But I still watch it occasionally,like main event stuff.  

Cynic-IV

tsukasa_the_quiet

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:25 pm
Nothing I like better than seeing two muscley, oily, half naked men rubbing all over each other to some sort of soap opera storyline. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:34 pm
Not since hulk hogan and andre the giant.

Like old school "I am a real american" Hulk Hogan  

angel_half82
Crew

SecondBanana

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:49 pm
Yes I do, as a matter of fact. xD  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:07 pm
Yup it's cool huh?
too bad that eddy and chris are gone now...
i don't really like hulk hogan though...
and muhhamad mussan (did i spell that right?) got so much hate he ended up a jerk then they retired him, too bad he was pretty good too.  

Ashon_Superior

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:19 pm
angel_half82
Not since hulk hogan and andre the giant.

Like old school "I am a real american" Hulk Hogan
Hells yeah, I remember Rowdy Roddy Piper taking blunt instruments to people xD Undertaker scared the s**t out of me when I was a kid, though gonk

As for WWE...meh. It got too soap-opera-y. I loved watching wrestling when I was in high school, though.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:24 pm
Despite not watching then (I am only 15...xD), I completley agree. WWF > WWE all the way,  

SecondBanana

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:52 pm
Im moving this to the correct section

[lil tip when making a topic why not state why you like or dislike about WWE insted of just making a small comment. Means more discussion and more responces.]  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:01 pm
Actually WWE is much better than WWF because of many advantages like: The new HD,New Superstars that can wrestle and it's a change biggrin I wouldn't say WWF was horrible it was outstanding but WWE is better only if Cena was injured.  

dragoeni

Vividly_x

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:54 pm
Quote:
WWE is better only if Cena was injured

Lol, so true!! When he had his surprise comeback at Royal Rumble I was so disappointed!! I boycotted for a while and haven't gotten into it as much just yet.

I don't mind WWE, I think I'd watch TNA Impact more though if it were shown here.

Luckily Jeff and Matt Hardy, Randy Orton, Edge, Beth Phoenix and Mickie James are in WWE... I watch it to watch them smile  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:35 pm
Im 21 now and i grew up on wrestling on tv when it was wwf when hulk was there and hbk was young, and roudy roudy(sp?) piper was there and andre the giant and macho man randy savage and my personal favorite and you gotta give him credit for still wrestling today the undertaker......i would watch it with my dad twice a week...

i don't watch it much anymore its pretty much went to the dogs but i do love to watch me some hot muscle bound hard body's climb into the ring and wrestle some people down..not gonna saw who im just gonna leave it at that

x Deadly Fairy x

7,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100

Kyoyin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:59 am
yea personally i think the wwe went down the tube when the rock and other wrestlers left or died (eddie and benoit ) the rock was one of the reasons i watched it. he was funny  
Movies, TV, Music, and more

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games