Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Another dream. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreams are great.
  Yes, my mind's world is full of wonders.
  No, they distract from my night's sleep.
  I have nightmares.
View Results

Xikrai the Risen

Dapper Reveler

1,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:14 pm
Jaft
Xikrai the Risen
It was like waking up inside the dream.

Thank you for that mind boggling statement. >.<

This was a... nightmare?
Not really since, it wasn't scary and she didn't die or anything.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:50 am
That's some intense dream, Jaft. O_O For me, lately, most of my vivid dream are messed up. >.<

My latest dream that I remember is about me watching a movie trailer, and after a while I was in the movie myself. =P It was a movie about 2 people happily walking into a room, but the room was empty and when one person sat near the wall, the room shook with loud noise and there was a huge blood splash appear on the poster on the wall. One of them tried to look up outside the window to see what's going on, but his face got dripped all over with blood from above and then he got snatched from above and went missing.

When another person who is left alone in the room now turned his head around after seeing a friend got sucked away, the room was fulled with people. Everyone was sitting down in a room like they were in a classroom, except that they were all panic and frightened. Many asked what's going on and finally one of them said that he has had enough with this and walked out of the room and swinged the door shut. The rest were trying to opened the door but it's locked.

Then the room shook with loud noise repeatedly. Many people were hurry up trying to open the door now, yet some were back at their seat with frightening looks on their face. Then those who tried to open the door screamed and some were running away, the rest in the room looked at the door and there was a big black dog in front of the room. The dog is bigger than the room to the point that the room was like a little box. The dog thrashed his head in, bit and teared some people's head and upper torso off-they were those who tried to open the door. Now the rest of the room were all frozen in their seat, tried not to move while the dog sniffed around.

Then I, as one of those in the room got the idea that why we let the dog attack us alone, and we don't attack the dog back. So I grabbed a sharp object in my hand, and tried to hint those who sat next to me not to move. When the dog came close to me, I closed my eyes and ran in to stab it-not sure I stabbed the one who sat next to me or not-he dodged it though, but I'm not sure he's too slow avoiding it or not. So after the first stab, I ran in, followed the dog, and stabbed it. I pinned the dog on the floor with one hand, sat over it and I was stabbing, hitting the dog repeatedly like a psycho killer until the dog slowed down and started to whimper. By this time I started to feel hesitate and felt sorry for the dog. He was only a dog, and it's not his fault for this. However, because of its size I have to continue stabbing and hitting it like a psychopath, even though I felt sorry for a dog a bit now.

Then I wake up...^^;  

Slumber Hermit

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:09 am
Uhh...

Dear goodness. Sounds like a horror movie in your brain Slumber Hermit. Maybe you should stop watching so many of them. =P  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:19 am
Aside from House, I hardly watch TV or movie now. Even though I'm not a fan of this series, the setting in this dream is pretty much remind me of Lost with a darker theme color. ^^;  

Slumber Hermit

Arys Gentry

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:13 am
My dreams are always crazy. I used to have this ability (I believe it's call 'lucid' dreaming) to realize I was dreaming and be able to change my dreams. I had some very good dreams then 4laugh . But alas, I lost that ability when I lost my will power. *sigh* The thing is I don't remember where I left it...

What drives me crazy about dreams is when I punch people (happens a lot in my dreams- I bottle things in) it never seems to hurt them. Then I get even angrier and try harder and they just laugh. It makes me so mad! I'm going to have to find more creative ways to hurt people... Maybe I'll take a page out of Jaft's book (or mind??) blowing people up with guns seems to be effective ^_^

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:44 pm
I had this weird dream!  

Beware Of camaro2010

invisible-weirdo

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:21 pm
ninja Holy Zombie Thread Batman! =O  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:25 pm
I have a dream.... that little white paladins and little black warriors will someday rise up against the hardships of life and slay all the necromancers.

biggrin  

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out