Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
TREVOR WAS BANNED AGAIN. (Update: recovering my avatar) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thief

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:33 am
With gaming, it's actually more an issue of ports being blocked. Either way, the net isn't just for school work. This is a university after all. When you live there full time, you can't be expected to only do schoolwork.

The reason I'm waiting is because I'm not at school right now; I'm at my sister's.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:03 am

Whoa, I thought you were the brother AND sister! And like, could choose which you were at any given moment. xd (Reference to your avi switching)

You could make/use the 'I'm in love with Asswergian' account at your sister's and the 'I'm NOT trever stare ' account when you get back to school. Then use the 'I'm in love with aswergain' account anywhere but school, and the 'I'm not trevor' account most of the time.

*pokes*

~Metalic_Noodles

Metalic_Noodles

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:32 pm
COME IN DON'T JUST STAND THERE!

The King STALKER is back.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:38 pm
dang how many times is that now  

genji_90

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:50 pm
Hopefully the last.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:09 pm

Hopefully not.

With all the glitches about people being banned on accedent and s**t, plus Trevor being Trevor, for him to never get banned again would mean he wouldn't come back, even on an account none of us know him on.

~Metalic_Noodles

Metalic_Noodles

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:00 am
Metalic_Noodles

Hopefully not.

With all the glitches about people being banned on accedent and s**t, plus Trevor being Trevor, for him to never get banned again would mean he wouldn't come back, even on an account none of us know him on.

~Metalic_Noodles

So you would like to see him banned again?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:35 am

No, definatly not perma or ISP, but it is still likely, even a temporary. You must have heard about that mass manning that still isn't fixed, where most of the people shouldn't have been banned.

If the wish were to come true that Trevor never has an accont banned from Gaia, the only realilistic way for that to happen is for hm to not act like himself, or to not be online much if at all.

I'd prefer that he stay with us, even if he needs a new account each week.

~Metalic_Noodles

Metalic_Noodles

Bubonic Playtime

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:43 am
what the ********?! they had no damn reason to ban you!

They shouldn't be so harsh and ABUSIVE towards a member for pretty much no damn reason! it's not like you're going around and posting the REALLY bad images off 4chan or anything! I've flamed users before and said far more abusive things to idiots on this site and haven't even gotten a warning! EVER.

someone reeaalllly doesn't like you, and if I knew who they were, I'd kick their ******** a**. Not just because you're awesome, but because THEY are being retarded assholes who really need a good c**t-punt to set them straight.

and you see this post? it's far worse than what you've been banned for. and it's not even that bad! So why the ******** am I not banned? why are half of all the gaian's ever to exist not banned? do they just target specific users and go after them constantly just to look like they're doing their job instead of being lazy ********?

[/rant]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:40 pm
The lazy ******** part will probably never change until they drop all of the old mods and get new ones who will not power trip all over the place.  

angel_half82
Crew

Bubonic Playtime

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:09 pm
angel_half82
The lazy ******** part will probably never change until they drop all of the old mods and get new ones who will not power trip all over the place.
how can you power trip when you're a lazy ********? idk what they do....some of them actually work but some ruin the site for everyone. the ones that actually work are the reason we have decent events.....oh wait. scratch that. no egg hunt this year. just a ******** pretty colored bomb

*sigh* a lot has changed since I left. at least the site is still enjoyable in most aspects. I guess that's because I'm always out of the mod radar

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:36 pm
Ivri
angel_half82
how can you power trip when you're a lazy ********? idk what they do....some of them actually work but some ruin the site for everyone. the ones that actually work are the reason we have decent events.....oh wait. scratch that. no egg hunt this year. just a ******** pretty colored bomb

*sigh* a lot has changed since I left. at least the site is still enjoyable in most aspects. I guess that's because I'm always out of the mod radar

i still have hope for the easter event, but it is pretty stink since now by the time it gets going it wont be easter any more neutral  

Iconised Ghost

Bubonic Playtime

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:10 pm
Iconised Ghost
Ivri
angel_half82

i still have hope for the easter event, but it is pretty stink since now by the time it gets going it wont be easter any more neutral
yeah, I know. I hear that somethings going to happen to the egg on april fools. it had better be good or I'm going to be gravely dissapointed in the shittyness of the admins and stuff. evil emo  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 1:30 am
angel_half82

emo B-but what about WindowOpener? a-and Nanawing? a-and the GGN mods I don't know? crying

GGN mods rock, whether posting like regular members or modding bad guilds/fake guild reports, even the Captain's Guild's worst threads and scams and inter guild disputes. 3nodding heart

I know there are some great mods in the regular forums and rest of Gaia too. It's just the bad ones that are mentioned and stand out.

That's how it is with everything. You don't hear about toys and meat that are imported that aren't being recalled do you?

At this point, with so long since we've heard from Trevor, I'm guessing he got his new account, and isn't using library IPs to log into Thief.
~Metalic_Noodles

Metalic_Noodles

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas