Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Reality Time vs. Gaia Time

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

back...
  ...to the future!!!
View Results

kebbers

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:50 pm
okay. i'm in california, and everytime i log onto gaia it's always night-time. and when i'm getting ready to leave, it's daytime. what gives? what time zone is gaia in??  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:40 pm
you ware that you are supposed to put yuor own time zone in, into the settings menu?  

Ravagraid

Feral Sex Symbol

14,650 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Wisest of the Mystics

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:20 pm
Okay, well I have my correct time zone put in my settings, I've even checked multiple times, but the times for any of my or my friends' posts is always two hours behind the time it really occurs. Like, it's 10:20 PM where I am right now, but when I post this it'll say it was posted at 8:20 PM.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 9:00 pm

Then go down two in the drop down list.

~Metalic_Noodles

Metalic_Noodles

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 9:37 pm
kebbers
okay. i'm in california, and everytime i log onto gaia it's always night-time. and when i'm getting ready to leave, it's daytime. what gives? what time zone is gaia in??

Gaia's office itself is based in California (Pacific time zone.)

Gaia time itself is based on a two hour system. So for every hour you're on, time in gaia advances by two hours. (Or some thing like that.) It's mostly to make sure everyone's getting ample time in morning, day, dusk, and at night for rare items in Towns and Fishing.

General Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games