Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Oaks Alley (cafe) (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 175 176 177 178

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:58 pm
Tensuo finally arrived with Eli, he dragged him from the office. "So, the cafe.....wow, nothing we can't do though. We have to clear this all out... but I have no jutsu to get rid of the wood and debris."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:40 pm
Eli

The Cloud's Genin and only Christian: Eli

User Image

After being let go, Eli wiped off his shirt and said, "Sheesh. All you needed to do was just say follow me". Eli then looked at their new project. Turning to Tensuo Eli said, "So..should I make blueprints while you clean all this up". Eli smiled widely trying to get out of physical labor. He never was the physical labor type.

Under God's command, I bring forth heaven's fury

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:47 pm
Tensuo smirked "Oh no, we have to clean up this mess. By hand, or I can burn the debris....thats alot smarter." Tensuo began to do handsigns he breathed in some air and jumped up. He shot out 7 balls of fire from his mouth, he aimed at the wood. At once, the wood began burn into ash.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:50 pm
After a while of cleaning up the area is cleared and ready for construction to begin. Kazuo stretched noticing he was starting to get better. He suddenly disappears and re-appears with a large pile of wood for building uses. "Alright here is the wood let's see those blue prints Eli." He says turning back to Eli.

(Obviously there would be some time through this for you to draw some up.)  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:30 pm
"oh wait for me"Darion said as he ran behind them Darion then tripped and fell on his face."ouch."Darion then got up."excuse me Raikage.I would like to know if Ryugan is still alive."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:30 pm
Eli

User Image

Eli looked at Kazou and pulled out a wrinkled piece of paper with design plans written on it. "Heh heh. Did I tell you how hard it is to find paper amiss a pile of smoldering ash? Its like finding a pin needle in a haystack. Anyways, here it is".

((Ill leave how it looks like up to you scraps...otherwise I would just make it look like a mcdonalds))

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:38 pm
(XD That would be hilarious.)

Kazuo looks at Darion. "Yes he is still alive. His whereabouts I have no idea." He looks back at the wood then at the blue prints and takes the paper and looks it over, suddenly he disappears and the pile of wood begins to decrease as he used up more and more constructing the new cafe at quick speeds. Kazuo could feel his energy coming back to him as his recovery progressed. Though he was still low on chakra his strength and speed were almost back to their best. He was glad that things were finally moving with the village and he was proud to be building a new place for Cloud ninja, a new life. He smiles as he finishes up the outside work of the building. He then moves on the things inside and soon enough everything was constructed back to normal once again, not normal, better, different... He takes a few steps and smiles proud of his work. "Alright guys." He says huffing feeling his energy had just been taken again. "Let's move onward." He heads to the next location.

(Cafe rebuilt)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:39 pm
'HES ALIVE!I KNEW IT!!!YES!"Darion jumped uup and down and followed behind them  

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:51 pm
"on second thought im bored i might just sit down here"Darion walked to the building and sat down  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:00 pm
Eli

User Image

Eli quickly followed.

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:32 pm
Darion thought about it long and hard and relized he didnt have a squad any more."s**t i need to talk to Kauzo!"Darion ran Elis direction.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:41 pm
Hiro followed Kazuo and Eli.  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 175 176 177 178

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff