Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
FBLA Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

are you in FBLA?
  yusss :]
  no but I wish I were
  as iffff.... :P
  You can service my client anytime bby... ;D
View Results

churrlo

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:36 pm
Good luck TSN! Being an officer is so hard! I'm officer in 3 outta my 5 clubs... it hard xd I am in FBLA too I made our name tag! D:<

Our regionals aren't until March 3rd though... and state is in May xd Wtf, why do you get to go first D:<  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:40 pm
so what actually happens at these regional and national competitions?  

Iconised Ghost

churrlo

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:43 pm
You compete against other people in things like nametag, job interviews, display boards (on certain topics)... it's stuff like that. It's actually a lot of fun ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:53 pm
mrgreen sounds interesting. How do you win at name tag?  

Iconised Ghost

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:48 pm
[Tsukasa567]
teh sexiful nerdy
[Tsukasa567]
Good job TSN.

It's really not all that fun being an officer in any club, or I haven't thought that it is so far. Oh well, that's my own fault for being an officer in a club full of hicks. ninja

what club are you officer for?

and it must be hard, living in a town full of hicks xD

@lyss: thanks for actually knowing xD

@everyone else: thanks :]
SkillsUSA, better known as VICA.

I hate it, I might drop out of regional competition, even though I won locals because I despise being in the club so much. Not to mention that it's going to kill my time that the one thing I wanted to do my Senior year happens to be the same weekend as state competition.

awww but you used to like that D:

what's the one thing? O.o

@choochoos: because we're more gangster xD dur. :] what officer are you in FBLA?

@icon: we had a spelling bee at ours :]]] xD

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:49 am
Oh my god I married a Nerd! eek heart  

MonsieurSponge

tsukasa_the_quiet

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:37 am
teh sexiful nerdy
[Tsukasa567]
teh sexiful nerdy
[Tsukasa567]
Good job TSN.

It's really not all that fun being an officer in any club, or I haven't thought that it is so far. Oh well, that's my own fault for being an officer in a club full of hicks. ninja

what club are you officer for?

and it must be hard, living in a town full of hicks xD

@lyss: thanks for actually knowing xD

@everyone else: thanks :]
SkillsUSA, better known as VICA.

I hate it, I might drop out of regional competition, even though I won locals because I despise being in the club so much. Not to mention that it's going to kill my time that the one thing I wanted to do my Senior year happens to be the same weekend as state competition.

awww but you used to like that D:

what's the one thing? O.o

@choochoos: because we're more gangster xD dur. :] what officer are you in FBLA?

@icon: we had a spelling bee at ours :]]] xD
Used to, but since I got a position of "power" I've realized just how little is decided by the students, and even when we do get to make a decision about anything, it's an uphill battle to get what any one of us want recognized by the teacher.

Grad Bash. XD Apparently High School seniors from across the country, or at least the east coast, all go down to Universal for a day, and it was really the only thing that I wanted to do for my senior year. xd

@Egga: Well, her name does have nerd in it. xD  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:14 am
CongoRats TSN!

I never was in a student group in HS, checked out VICA, but decided it wasn't for me. Although I remember my dad tellin' me he was in FBLA, and he tried to steer me to check it out. I just was too lazy too.. xd

Muchos luck to you for State!  

Tenolein

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:48 am
Congrats, TSN

Right now I hold office as the vice president for National Honor Society.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:39 pm
There are certain rules and guidelines for all entries blaugh And they score you and that's how ya win, getting the highest score!

@TSN I am not an officer in FBLA baby doll, sorries blaugh I am Treasurer of Beta Club, President of the Japanese Club, and Vice-President of the French Club xd  

churrlo

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces