Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
REVOLUTION! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

polls suck
  yes
  no
View Results

Artanus

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:43 pm
Komui Lee XII

Biggest cup of ******** style="text-decoration: underline">EVER!

Was that you telling me to shut the ******** up? Or was that you saying that my comments were the cup? I'm pretty sure it was the latter.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:57 pm
I took it as he was saying your response to Chris' rant was the cup of stfu. o_o As in "wow, that guy got burned."  

Pachelbel Canon

Artanus

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:13 pm
aprilness
I took it as he was saying your response to Chris' rant was the cup of stfu. o_o As in "wow, that guy got burned."

I'll feel like a jackass after saying those things if you're right.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:55 pm
Artanus
aprilness

yeeeah, i agree with aprilness. i think he was saying like...a longer version of "OOOH! BURN!!!" 3nodding  

WastelandMama
Crew

Artanus

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:17 pm
bluegrass cat
Artanus
aprilness

yeeeah, i agree with aprilness. i think he was saying like...a longer version of "OOOH! BURN!!!" 3nodding

Yeeeaaahh. I'm a jackass sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:24 pm
*Pulls out stfu standy*
Alright, who needs to be served today? XD  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

xxKiria-Kunxx

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:15 pm
angel_half82
Komui Lee XII
Artanus
Chris de Medich

this thread was created to be able to be ABLE to complain about those certain issues, I opened it as well to see if someone agreed with me and to see as well if there were items people would love to bring back to have, you dont need to be an a*****e, but oh wait you are, not only are you dissing me in my own thread you're trying to justify it, if you want to be an a*****e do it somewhere else. Also, people think different than you do and maybe not all of us agree to everything that gaia does, we abide by the rules because things are how they are, but maybe sometimes change can be good as well.

First off: amazing job with he run on sentence there. What surprises me is that you actually put a period at the very end.
Chris de Medich
Also, people think different than you do

Exactly, and people can't think differently than you too. So what was a the point in even saying that?

Chris de Medich
might be funny to you, but I don't take it kindly that someone disrespects me in my own thread

You're talking about the thread as if it's your own little country and you're the dictator that rules it. I'm sorry, but until we have monarchy based threads, it doesn't really matter if someone else's opinion is disrespectful to you.

Biggest cup of ******** style="text-decoration: underline">EVER!

I'm almost positive that you didn't just tell Artanus to shut the ******** up. Please prove me right.
I didn't, I'm commending the one he just handed...  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff